Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Aspiring WWE Talent/Former Wrestlers

Just wondering if any one in here is an aspiring wrestler or have any experience in wrestling as any form of talent. If so it would be nice to here about some of your experiences.

And just because I don't want to make a double thread as a side note for my total diva fans. How stupid is JOJO ex. If my girlfriend was trying to make it in the WWE. I would support her 100 percent.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Well im 16 in november and i know a class which is near me who have said when i turn 16 they can start teaching me how to wrestle so no experience yet but im a wrestler in waiting haha!

Quote Originally Posted by MrzigglesFTW! View Post
    Well im 16 in november and i know a class which is near me who have said when i turn 16 they can start teaching me how to wrestle so no experience yet but im a wrestler in waiting haha!
    So you are in scotland correct? Does scotland have a professional wrestling organization there? And if so whats it called?

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    We have one that i know of called PBW which tours Scotland and the rest of the UK regularly and its them that offers the training

We have one that i know of called PBW which tours Scotland and the rest of the UK regularly and its them that offers the training
    Nice. Well good for you and I hope to see you one day in the wrestling organization of your choice.

Blog Entries
    When I was 12, I started training for a promotion in Coventry called Midlands Pro Wrestling Alliance (was an affiliation of NWA Hammerlock). My first paid match was at 15 (£20 - hurray!) and after I left school, I toured the UK, Ireland, US, Canada, Germany, Mexico and Japan until I got injured.

Nowhere near as exciting as it sounds though. :/

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    When I was 12, I started training for a promotion in Coventry called Midlands Pro Wrestling Alliance (was an affiliation of NWA Hammerlock). My first paid match was at 15 (£20 - hurray!) and after I left school, I toured the UK, Ireland, US, Canada, Germany, Mexico and Japan until I got injured.

Nowhere near as exciting as it sounds though. :/
    You've toured most places some wrestlers would dream of be proud of that!

Blog Entries
    You've toured most places some wrestlers would dream of be proud of that!
    Oh, I am proud but people automatically assume that because I've been to all these places, I am cultured. I mostly slept in a car with at least two other guys and had no time to stop and take in the area. lol

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

I'm the Boogeyman.

Blog Entries
    We had this one guy who was really training to become a wrestle even though he'd seriously injured his knee in a fireworks accident (or something) but he got in a car accident and couldn't continue. At his fictional wrestling school which no traces of existence can be found.