Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Brock destroys HHH at Elimination Chamber setting up Brock v. Undertaker at Mania.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHorn View Post
    Brock destroys HHH at Elimination Chamber setting up Brock v. Undertaker at Mania.
    I don't know... taker is less likely to face him at this point I think. him owning HHH probably means HHH wants revenge.

ALSO WELCOME TO THE BOARDS MAN!
    #BeJelly

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Taker and Brock is too big of a draw not to happen. All other factors aside if Taker only has a couple left in him and Brock is going to be around he's bound to face Brock one year and Cena the next. That's where the money is.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the warm welcome.

Taker and Brock is too big of a draw not to happen. All other factors aside if Taker only has a couple left in him and Brock is going to be around he's bound to face Brock one year and Cena the next. That's where the money is.
    Don't get me wrong if I were to book it I would put lesnar vs taker... I just don't know if it's going to happen like that. That would be pretty hard to book beings they are both part timers...
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Don't get me wrong if I were to book it I would put lesnar vs taker... I just don't know if it's going to happen like that. That would be pretty hard to book beings they are both part timers...
    I really don't think it is hard to book.

The Undertaker character is so much about respect and honor these days he might as well hail from feudal Japan. After the last two Manias HHH has won the Undertaker's respect, and after Brock utterly destroys HHH at EC without class Taker will surface to defend the honor of the WWE Universe by promising to put Brock in his place at Mania. In their few encounters before Mania Brock goes over as invincible to Taker possibly even messing up his arm which could keep Taker off TV for a week or two if needed. Taker shows up at Mania a beaten dog. Brock dominates the match but Taker fights through and capitalizes on a mental mistake by Brock keeping the streak alive and Brock comes out looking strong as ever physically.

It writes itself.

Blog Entries
    I really don't think it is hard to book.

The Undertaker character is so much about respect and honor these days he might as well hail from feudal Japan. After the last two Manias HHH has won the Undertaker's respect, and after Brock utterly destroys HHH at EC without class Taker will surface to defend the honor of the WWE Universe by promising to put Brock in his place at Mania. In their few encounters before Mania Brock goes over as invincible to Taker possibly even messing up his arm which could keep Taker off TV for a week or two if needed. Taker shows up at Mania a beaten dog. Brock dominates the match but Taker fights through and capitalizes on a mental mistake by Brock keeping the streak alive and Brock comes out looking strong as ever physically.

It writes itself.
    Good point... I like it.
    #BeJelly

Good point... I like it.
    It only works if HHH is willing to get out of the way. He'd be relegated to at best a run-in during the match at Mania, one that hopefully wouldn't effect the outcome, but I'd rather it just stay between Taker and Brock.

Considering H's position you would think he'd have no problem staying behind the scenes and just use himself to put over the bigger fued, but who knows.

Blog Entries
    It only works if HHH is willing to get out of the way. He'd be relegated to at best a run-in during the match at Mania, one that hopefully wouldn't effect the outcome, but I'd rather it just stay between Taker and Brock.

Considering H's position you would think he'd have no problem staying behind the scenes and just use himself to put over the bigger fued, but who knows.
    I think HHH is good at his job. If he thinks that will make him the most money he will go with brock vs taker at mania.
    #BeJelly

Have to be honest.. I would happily see either of these happening!

My first thought while watching it was that Triple H would respond. I was not to keen on there last match so this would be a chance to make it even better. I think if allowed, they could really put on an "Attitude Era" main event type of match and make it a classic.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Brock vs Taker is a good idea on paper, but can't happen right now. Undertaker needs his opponent to carry him for stretches during his matches because of his age and that he wrestles only once a year. Now, if Lesnar wrestled more often, it might work, but since he only works a match or two a year right now, a match between the two won't be as good as it should be.