Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    Raw was only on last night so a lot of Brits and Europeans haven't seen it yet. It's just good form to warn of spoilers if talking about Raw on a Tuesday.
    I watch RAW the second i get up.

Brock vs Rock for the WWE title at wrestlmania. Brock wins title and signs for another year and becomes Heymans new go to guy and leaves CM Punk in the shadows setting up a Punk vs Brock match later.

You are all forgetting the dark outside chance and my dream. We are headed to Atlanta next week. Goldberg posted he wanted to feud with Brock, he posted the spear os coming about the same time brock signed his deal, and they are headed to his home turf a week after thisweeks raw. I know its a slim to none chance, but withfailing ratings Vince may fold to him and let him have control. We are coming up on what may be the lowest rated mania so he may pull out all the stops. Cm punk needs to face taker and i dont think HHH wants to come back so why not a hired gun. The match at 20 was abismal so maybe some retribution for that debacle.

Brock vs HHH Street fight as WM- It's on the cards
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

most likely hhh vs lesnar II... *sigh* another crap match at wm29

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    most likely hhh vs lesnar II... *sigh* another crap match at wm29
    I thouroughly enjoy your sweeping insights into wrestling!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    Raw was only on last night so a lot of Brits and Europeans haven't seen it yet. It's just good form to warn of spoilers if talking about Raw on a Tuesday.
    Yep, I don't like it when people are selfish and post the results before I get to watch it... (I get to watch it 3 hours after it happens) why would I do that to others. It takes 2 seconds to right *spoilers* lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    It's always super insightful. I don't think HHH vs lesnar is as likely as every thinks though, their first match was terrible.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Why not go WAY out there and say Brock emerges as the force and leader of The Shield to whom he uses to bring forth total anarchy and pain to everything and everyone in the WWE...then Sid Justice is forced to return to take them out and show them what "realjustice" is all about! Ha! Lol...right...really....really...really!

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I have to agree with this i yearn for more damnit!!

Anyone remember Vince vs Trump with hair on the line at WM? Vince had Umaga and Trump had Bobby Lashely?

Bingo...It's going to be something like this, but with Heyman's contract or something against Vince giving up something if he loses. Heyman will pick Brock and Vince will pick his guy. Prob Triple H, Undertaker or Ryback.

That's where I'm seeing this going.

But I've been off so far this year in my predictions, so take it with a grain of salt.