Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

*SPOILERS INCLUDED* Raw ending and it's implications for the future.

Brock lesnar F-5ing Vince was awesome. I have to admit I was watching it with someone, and I told them there is no way vince is going to take this bump at his age. Two of my friends who I was instant messaging both said that was the best ending of a raw they have seen in a while. Now that we all know what we are talking about I want to talk about it's implications for the future.

I see this drawing out three ways and the first way is that it will lead to a match against Ryback. This tale of the tape would be impressive, they are both massive men who can go. One might even say that Ryback and Brock lesnar are much more similar than we normally consider them to be. I think this would play out well because weirdly enough to me (because I'm not a big fan of either of these guys) both ryback and lesnar are super over. I think beating lesnar at mania would be huge for rybacks career. I don't think anyone would really expect lesnar to win though.

The other way is that HHH faces lesnar to defend his daddy. This sounds like a terrible idea. If lesnar signs another year he would win this match, and likely end up doing the first scenario.

The third scenario is that he faces taker at mania. Maybe Undertaker says he doesn't like that Lesnar is so arrogant... To be honest this week made me think this scenario is slightly less likely than my first thought.

What do you guys think is going to happen?
    #BeJelly

he'll probably end up fighting HHH. By the way love the Dr. Steve Brule sig!

Dr. Steve Brule in Wrestlemania!

HAITCH VS BORK LASER IN WM!

Yeah...this is likely.

It will be HHH vs Brock and hopefully it wont have same stipulations that ruined Orton vs HHH when they tried this storyline a few years back.

I loved the moment when he laughed to the crowd and they started cheering

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Brock lesnar F-5ing Vince was awesome. I have to admit I was watching it with someone, and I told them there is no way vince is going to take this bump at his age. Two of my friends who I was instant messaging both said that was the best ending of a raw they have seen in a while. Now that we all know what we are talking about I want to talk about it's implications for the future.

I see this drawing out three ways and the first way is that it will lead to a match against Ryback. This tale of the tape would be impressive, they are both massive men who can go. One might even say that Ryback and Brock lesnar are much more similar than we normally consider them to be. I think this would play out well because weirdly enough to me (because I'm not a big fan of either of these guys) both ryback and lesnar are super over. I think beating lesnar at mania would be huge for rybacks career. I don't think anyone would really expect lesnar to win though.

The other way is that HHH faces lesnar to defend his daddy. This sounds like a terrible idea. If lesnar signs another year he would win this match, and likely end up doing the first scenario.

The third scenario is that he faces taker at mania. Maybe Undertaker says he doesn't like that Lesnar is so arrogant... To be honest this week made me think this scenario is slightly less likely than my first thought.

What do you guys think is going to happen?
    I really don't see him working with Ryback. I think he's at a point where he can pick his feuds and I don't think he would want to work with him. Ryback is not a huge enough star.

It comes down to Cena or HHH and maybe Rock.

Taker seems to old for this shit (Danny Glover) and Lesnar would be just too physical for him. Punk just seems to damn skinny for him. The tattoo on Lesnar's back is bigger than Punk.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

It'll be Trips v Spork, can't see it any other way.

F-5 to Vince, for me, means Triple H vs Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania. Now I think that if CM Punk does not win the WWE Championship at EC, he will wrestle The Undertaker at Wrestlemania. Then John Cena will face The Rock(c) at Mania for the WWE Championship.

I don't think WWE should put Ryback vs Lesnar for the moment as he is booked and has unfinished business with The Shield. If Lesnar really sign a 2 years contract, then WWE have time to put Ryback vs Lesnar, and that would for sure be huge for Ryback's career.

I hope this time, Brock Lesnar is here almost full time for 2 years, so he could do better than before.

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Blog Entries
    Where are the spoilers?

You're welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by CM_SUXX_NOT View Post
    Where are the spoilers?
    Raw was only on last night so a lot of Brits and Europeans haven't seen it yet. It's just good form to warn of spoilers if talking about Raw on a Tuesday.

Divas to believe in.