View Poll Results: Who will be victorious?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

14 56.00%
  • San Francisco 49ers

4 16.00%
  • I don't care because Soccer is the real football, dammit!

7 28.00%
Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Superbowl XLVII

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    except his sample is 20 years earlier. sports can gain and lose relevancy in 20 years.
    Why do you think the richest clubs in the world are football clubs. They even have more money than the NBA that if i'm not mistaken were the richest team

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Why do you think the richest clubs in the world are football clubs. They even have more money than the NBA that if i'm not mistaken were the richest team
    The richest club in the world is a baseball team. I'm pretty sure about that.
    #TeamGeeky

except his sample is 20 years earlier. sports can gain and lose relevancy in 20 years.
    Its the only cup around the world that you can see so many nation participate not only in the final 32 but in the qualifying games that take two year to over American football is just American clubs. World cup is nations

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Black Ninja!
    The Yankees? I'm thinking man u have more cash then they do...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

You don't know what you are talking about. M UTD has been the richest clubs in years.This is an old report for UTD they have crossed over 3 billion. Also Barca and City are higher now

http://www.therichest.org/sports/mos...-sports-teams/

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    It's the most relevant one to the argument... It provides an actual basis for comparison. I have to say Magglis' example is very well chosen... Just saying.

Also, it's a number thrown out by a report with no facts to back it up (seriously, I am looking). The average fans that were in the stadiums were not Americans only (as there was a spike in international travel for those coming to watch the games) so this does nothing to support the idea that "soccer is popular in the US" rather that people who are fans of soccer are so loyal that they would fly half way around the world to see it. That's why I ask about the trends over the last 2 World Cups. Both are dropping and the money isn't being brought in like it was during the 94 WC (which was in America, where events like this will always bring in high revenue. People in America pay higher price and more will show up to an event like this than if it was hosted in an outside country. Hence, the argument made by maggs is only helping to further the thought that "America has an bigger influence" which in turn would support the idea that the Superbowl would be more Relevant that the World Cup (since America is being used to determine 'success' of the event in question.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    The Yankees? I'm thinking man u have more cash then they do...
    alright fair enough... though it should be said that 6 of the top 10 are nfl teams. and second on the list is actually the cowboys... only 3 soccer clubs in the top 10. For richest sports clubs.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    So according to forbes...
    man u is the club with the most money
    But right behind is the cowboys
    and out of the top 20 clubs
    14 are american football
    4 are soccer clubs.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Its the only cup around the world that you can see so many nation participate not only in the final 32 but in the qualifying games that take two year to over American football is just American clubs. World cup is nations

Factual Data

Man U = most expensive...

#2 = NFL team

http://communities.washingtontimes.c...uable-sports-/

NOT Soccer Clubs, buddy

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

alright fair enough... though it should be said that 6 of the top 10 are nfl teams. and second on the list is actually the cowboys... only 3 soccer clubs in the top 10. For richest sports clubs.
    That was a very old list City Arsenal Bayern and Barca are in the top ten now

Oh akbar....