View Poll Results: Who will be victorious?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

14 56.00%
  • San Francisco 49ers

4 16.00%
  • I don't care because Soccer is the real football, dammit!

7 28.00%
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Superbowl XLVII

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    The NFL has successfully trolled every person to have ever played in a Fantasy Football League by giving the Superbowl MVP to Joe Flacco...

Good call VHX.
    I'm like a wizard lol. I knew that flag that got the Ravens the first TD might cost them and ultimately it did (Along with other shit)

Good Super bowl overall but only cause the $(ers came back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I don't know shit about American football but he played pretty good, didn't he?
    Yeah man. He trolled everyone all last night. He through like 60 hail marys and only failed once. You're suppose to only get 1 if you're lucky lol

I don't know shit about American football but he played pretty good, didn't he?

No Flacco did awesome. The comment is more towards playing Fantasy Football. Flacco from an NFL stand is solid to have on your team (obviously) but if you have him as you're QB on your Fantasy Team, You're gonna have a bad time...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I'm like a wizard lol. I knew that flag that got the Ravens the first TD might cost them and ultimately it did (Along with other shit)

Good Super bowl overall but only cause the NFL commissioner told them to turn the lights off to give the 49ers a chance to get back in the game; obviously a blow out would prevent the fans from seeing the 5th Iron Man commercial that they paid handsomely to advertise in that spot for.

I fixed that last part for ya Van

DRG hates everyone

Yeah man. He trolled everyone all last night. He through like 60 hail marys and only failed once. You're suppose to only get 1 if you're lucky lol
    What's a hail mary? a blind throw forward?
    ‚Äč

Black Ninja!
    Pretty much... Throw it high and far and hope for the best.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    I fixed that last part for ya Van
    This implys New Orleans aren't a massive fuck up though. Can't even pay the bills on time lol

Basically what BMac said. Wait for your wide receivers to go far down and throw it as far as you can in their direction. Then hope to the gods themselves. Only really supposed to be used in desperate situations but Flacco kept doing them and succeeding all game lol

By the time next years Superbowl is around, perhaps every game of soccer to be hosted all around the globe (including the Youth soccer blowouts of a 2-0 score) will combined the total points from each game...

And still be 4 points shy of the total 65 points scored in last nights Superbowl

Maybe we could make goals count for 7 and penalties count for 10. Maybe then it would make it exciting for you? Oh, we could also interrupt play at any available opportunity to have commercial breaks.

'murrica soccer!!!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post

Maybe we could make goals count for 7 and penalties count for 10. Maybe then it would make it exciting for you? Oh, we could also interrupt play at any available opportunity to have commercial breaks.

'murrica soccer!!!
    Nah just get rid of the goalie and off side rules. Then make your defenders work harder at their job.... Nobody uses their hands at all and more goals are scored.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

This implys New Orleans aren't a massive fuck up though. Can't even pay the bills on time lol
    No, N.O. should be held responsible for their own faults - They did this to get Sean Peyton out of hot water for that whole "Bounty Gate" scandal so they are just as much at fault as the NFL as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post

'murrica soccer!!!
    Or just make the sport about more than running up and down a field for 4 hours like a glorified marathon with a team element to it. And take away the focus on faking injuries as a way to get the advantage of looking like you MIGHT score more often than the other team, only to have neither team score a point... If they fixed those issues, I might follow the sport closer

Nah just get rid of the goalie and off side rules. Then make your defenders work harder at their job.... Nobody uses their hands at all and more goals are scored.
    But then they wouldn't get to spend so much time debating which team looked better scoring a whopping 0 goals in the tie

DRG hates everyone