View Poll Results: Who will be victorious?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

14 56.00%
  • San Francisco 49ers

4 16.00%
  • I don't care because Soccer is the real football, dammit!

7 28.00%
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Superbowl XLVII

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    How is it that you are willing to negate the fact that you were asked to find the numbers for 2006 and 2010 World Cups to see how much revenue was brought into the individual host country? The Superbowl is in ONE city per year and generates over $150 million each time it happens. The World Cup, at one point when it was held at the Rose Bowl, Pontiac Silver Dome, Stanford Stadium, The Giants Stadium, The Citrus Bowl, Soldier Field, The Cotton Bowl, Foxboro, and JFK Stadium (all stadiums that are located in or close to metropolis'), managed to generate a massive amount of revenue... This was due to the CITIES in which they were hosted, not because soccer was the bleeding heart sport in popularity that it is outside of the US. If you take a world cup and host it in Shanghai, Istanbul, Mumbai, Moscow, Beijing, Sao Paulo, and Delhi I promise you the numbers would break and it would have NOTHING to do with soccer’s popularity as much as it would have to do with the amount of people located in those regions.
    Btw world cup 2002 was in two countries Japan and Korea

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Off curse a city and a country plays a big part. Its just like the Olympics

Brazilians will actually crash those numbers in 2014 because the biggest Nations cup returns to the country who gave birth the sport
    Wait wasn't soccer created in england?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Who would want to own up to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    They gave it a name and a meaning.

I actually wanted to write one of the birthplaces of football my bad

The first signs of football were found actually in Ancient Greece and then to Rome

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I'm not wrong because i already know that. If you don't want to believe me i could care less. If you really want to find out if it is true. Use your hands type it in Google and search it by yourself

I didn't search Google, I just went to the Forbes site and viewed it myself

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbade...-sports-teams/

I will give you that soccer has the top 2 spots (Real Madrid), but the list is not DOMINATED by soccer clubs as you suggested "soccer has the richest clubs." These are also teams that are taking in sponsorships from all over the globe (Man U) as a part of what makes them so valuable so I am wondering if team like the Cowboys, Yankees, or Patriots do the same thing or is all of their income is generated locally. I could only imagine what companies would pay to have their logo on a Wash Redskins helmet.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I didn't search Google, I just went to the Forbes site and viewed it myself

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbade...-sports-teams/

I will give you that soccer has the top 2 spots (Real Madrid), but the list is not DOMINATED by soccer clubs as you suggested "soccer has the richest clubs." These are also teams that are taking in sponsorships from all over the globe (Man U) as a part of what makes them so valuable so I am wondering if team like the Cowboys, Yankees, or Patriots do the same thing or is all of their income is generated locally. I could only imagine what companies would pay to have their logo on a Wash Redskins helmet.
    Old list UTD is over 3 billions now

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    LOL. you are very stubborn. You want everyone to just believe you, and instead of just proving it you want us to google it? that just seems silly.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Btw world cup 2002 was in two countries Japan and Korea
    Yes, according to History, it was... Imagine that...

But Korea and Japan hosting it is majorly different. What was the general population of the surrounding areas that hosted the matches? How many people were in those areas?

Now how many people are in the LA area... Plus Boston... Plus NYC... Plus Dallas... Plus Detroit....

Please don't tell me you are too dense to catch my drift maggs...

DRG hates everyone

IT's FUCKING FORBES 2013 WEBSITE YOU TWAT!

How can it be an old Forbes list when Forbes updates their own fucking website?

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Who would want to own up to that?
    No body wants the blame for that...