View Poll Results: Who will be victorious?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

14 56.00%
  • San Francisco 49ers

4 16.00%
  • I don't care because Soccer is the real football, dammit!

7 28.00%
Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Superbowl XLVII

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    FACT is City its not even in there but its owned by Arabs that shows how old is the list. i'm not gonna do a research to prove to you something that its true if you want to know more go check it by yourself
    If you want to call me wrong you can find a more recent list from a better source than forbes.
    Not at all actually
    I don't understand how you could argue against his point? Do you have any real reason to say he's wrong beside...
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Then why not look up the 2013 list? Oh wait, because you would be wrong then...

Avoiding factual data is always a good thing when you're giving subjective data to validate your argument
    I'm not wrong because i already know that. If you don't want to believe me i could care less. If you really want to find out if it is true. Use your hands type it in Google and search it by yourself

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Black Ninja!
    Thread successfully derailed...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    If you want to call me wrong you can find a more recent list from a better source than forbes.

I don't understand how you could argue against his point? Do you have any real reason to say he's wrong beside...
    Dude trust me the easiest thing in this forum is to prove Dennis wrong. Because you always have no idea what you are talking about and you always stick your nose in every matter. if you want to find out do it by yourself, i will not make any more effort to prove something to guy in an Wrestling forum

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Dude trust me the easiest thing in this forum is to prove Dennis wrong. Because you always have no idea what you are talking about and you always stick your nose in every matter. if you want to find out do it by yourself, i will not make any more effort to prove something to guy in an Wrestling forum
    Good troll yo!
    #BeJelly

Not at all actually
    How is it that you are willing to negate the fact that you were asked to find the numbers for 2006 and 2010 World Cups to see how much revenue was brought into the individual host country? The Superbowl is in ONE city per year and generates over $150 million each time it happens. The World Cup, at one point when it was held at the Rose Bowl, Pontiac Silver Dome, Stanford Stadium, The Giants Stadium, The Citrus Bowl, Soldier Field, The Cotton Bowl, Foxboro, and JFK Stadium (all stadiums that are located in or close to metropolis'), managed to generate a massive amount of revenue... This was due to the CITIES in which they were hosted, not because soccer was the bleeding heart sport in popularity that it is outside of the US. If you take a world cup and host it in Shanghai, Istanbul, Mumbai, Moscow, Beijing, Sao Paulo, and Delhi I promise you the numbers would break and it would have NOTHING to do with soccer’s popularity as much as it would have to do with the amount of people located in those regions.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    How is it that you are willing to negate the fact that you were asked to find the numbers for 2006 and 2010 World Cups to see how much revenue was brought into the individual host country? The Superbowl is in ONE city per year and generates over $150 million each time it happens. The World Cup, at one point when it was held at the Rose Bowl, Pontiac Silver Dome, Stanford Stadium, The Giants Stadium, The Citrus Bowl, Soldier Field, The Cotton Bowl, Foxboro, and JFK Stadium (all stadiums that are located in or close to metropolis'), managed to generate a massive amount of revenue... This was due to the CITIES in which they were hosted, not because soccer was the bleeding heart sport in popularity that it is outside of the US. If you take a world cup and host it in Shanghai, Istanbul, Mumbai, Moscow, Beijing, Sao Paulo, and Delhi I promise you the numbers would break and it would have NOTHING to do with soccer’s popularity as much as it would have to do with the amount of people located in those regions.
    Don't bother using logic or facts against him DRG, he will negate it with such great insight.
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    Logic has no place in this thread.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Off curse a city and a country plays a big part. Its just like the Olympics

Brazilians will actually crash those numbers in 2014 because the biggest Nations cup returns to the country who gave birth the sport

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I didn't know American football was still a thing. Right up there with Hilo, yes?
    Hey, this guy has a point!