View Poll Results: Who will be victorious?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

    14 56.00%
  • San Francisco 49ers

    4 16.00%
  • I don't care because Soccer is the real football, dammit!

    7 28.00%
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 327

Thread: Superbowl XLVII

  1. #311
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,406
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    SO did OJ Simpson kill people?
    I tend not to speculate on those issues. I personally feel that O.J. probably did, only because of his book... but I don't claim he is a killer.

    I could get much more controversial... but I have learned that controversy on these forums tends to be taken too seriously lol.
    #TeamGeeky


  2. #312
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    At least we won't get hundreds of moaning threads.

    24-21 Baltimore
    I was exactly 10 out for each team.

  3. #313
    Ref was blind, they kept picking it up!!!

     

  4. #314

  5. #315
    So the 49ers never found a way then? Shame. I watched the first half, and that was enough. The forced stoppage cos' of the power outage, added to all the other stoppages that this sport is riddled with put me right off. That was your one and only chance NFL, and you blew it. Untill next year!

    Now back to the proper football thread

  6. #316
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,330
    I actually enjoyed the game

  7. #317
    The NFL has successfully trolled every person to have ever played in a Fantasy Football League by giving the Superbowl MVP to Joe Flacco...


    Good call VHX.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Now back to the proper football thread

    By the time next years Superbowl is around, perhaps every game of soccer to be hosted all around the globe (including the Youth soccer blowouts of a 2-0 score) will combined the total points from each game...


    And still be 4 points shy of the total 65 points scored in last nights Superbowl


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #319
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    By the time next years Superbowl is around, perhaps every game of soccer to be hosted all around the globe (including the Youth soccer blowouts of a 2-0 score) will combined the total points from each game...


    And still be 4 points shy of the total 65 points scored in last nights Superbowl
    65 points total in a game is still pretty shitty...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #320
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    The NFL has successfully trolled every person to have ever played in a Fantasy Football League by giving the Superbowl MVP to Joe Flacco...


    Good call VHX.
    I don't know shit about American football but he played pretty good, didn't he?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.