Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pretty sure the shield beatdown is to write maddox off tv, The heyman vs mcmahon wrestlemania match for control is a brilliant idea heyman is too good not to be on tv I loved his begging brock to leave it makes brock look like more of an absolute monster I want brock to take out hhh at elimination chamber then the raw after he comes out with heyman and they give a speech about no one being able to stop them then.............GONG

Quote Originally Posted by second_city_sinner View Post
    Pretty sure the shield beatdown is to write maddox off tv, The heyman vs mcmahon wrestlemania match for control is a brilliant idea heyman is too good not to be on tv I loved his begging brock to leave it makes brock look like more of an absolute monster I want brock to take out hhh at elimination chamber then the raw after he comes out with heyman and they give a speech about no one being able to stop them then.............GONG
    I think it would be a terrible idea, and I really can not see why the control of the company should be involved in this story. But if this had to happen, making Lesnar vs Taker would be predictable, as Taker would win. They would better make this match Lesnar vs Triple H, even if it has to happen twice, EC+Mania.

But as I said, it's a terrible idea.

Maddox will somehow get involved with anything involving heyman at mania. Calling it early!

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Brad maddox will be something. i think the kid has good mic skills

Lana the only reason i like Rusev

RTE Creator of
    Graves and Deception, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

SWA creator of
    Aries

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st

Blog Entries
    I thought the whole thing made zero sense, storylne-wise, based on the question: How could Vince be about to fire Heyman if he's supposedly an agent who works for Lesnar and Punk, not a WWE employee? I realize, of course, Paul is a WWE employee, but that's not how he's been portrayed throughout.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

Quote Originally Posted by imswm View Post
    I thought the whole thing made zero sense, storylne-wise, based on the question: How could Vince be about to fire Heyman if he's supposedly an agent who works for Lesnar and Punk, not a WWE employee? I realize, of course, Paul is a WWE employee, but that's not how he's been portrayed throughout.
    you forget that wwe creative thinks we're stupid :P
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

I cant see a control of the company stipulation... I would like to see something cool like, CM Punk at EC wrestling for the WWE Title. The lights go out and the Shield is heard jumping the Rock. When the lights come back on, you hear a 'GONG', The Shield is completely laid out in the ring, the Undertaker is standing there, gives CM Punk a tombstone, the Rock crawls over for the pin. We set up Undertaker v Punk at WM29.