Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Brad Maddox Experience, behind it all

After being about as irate as the fat kid was last night, I really enjoyed tonights show. I thought it was a brilliant way to bring the shield/maddox/heyman/punk/lesnar thing all together through brad maddox's youtube cameraman.

I also found myself hating cena so much during his promo but no matter how hard i tried, couldn't turn the TV. Touche' WWE.

Thoughts on the ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA?
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

Good show and yeah cena's promo brought nothing new

The shield/punk/lesnar/everyone else is good just hope punk will quit whining now

Quote Originally Posted by longtimefan View Post
    Good show and yeah cena's promo brought nothing new

The shield/punk/lesnar/everyone else is good just hope punk will quit whining now

I agree he came off like a punk ass bitch to top off raw, but he definitely picked it up when he told Dwayne that the belt got handed to him like everything else in his life...that felt real
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    well honestly, I enjoyed the way it all played out as well. I think the "Road to Wrestlemania" has been semi laid out. After seeing Brock Lesnar come out and give McMahon the F-5, that is your setup for Triple H and Lesnar, The one thing I am up in the air about is the John Cena WWE championship match. I am stuck wondering where CM Punk is going to fit into this whole thing. Cena kept referring to both Rock and Punk and the odds being against him. So that opens up a possible triple threat match but then does that leave for Undertaker??

Kind of saw the Lesner thing coming just because it is that time of year. But they tied it all together pretty well and made it look like they finally had a long planned story line and not spurt of the moment thing that has been happening over the last few years.

For some reason I see some type of Lesner vs. HHH match with Heyman and Vince in the corner. Whomever wins gets control of the company.

Here is my prediction as of now.

Rock(c) vs Cena
    Punk vs Taker
    Brock vs HHH Heyman or Vince for control of the company
    Jericho vs Ziggler
    Kane vs Daniel Bryan
    Rhode Scholars (c) vs ??? Maybe some type of multi tag team deal.
    Random Diva match
    Cesaro(c) vs Miz
    Barrett(c) vs ???? One of the last two are on Youtube.

"spoiler" even though i do not work for the company or know anything other then my dog likes to go for long walks:

I see the following happening ADR will have a rematch with show at next ppv will win match but get knocked out by show and zig cashes in so it could be a four way with show/adr/zig/y2j but more prob will be a y2j/miz/zig match

[QUOTE=drumn4life0789;739542]Kind of saw the Lesner thing coming just because it is that time of year. But they tied it all together pretty well and made it look like they finally had a long planned story line and not spurt of the moment thing that has been happening over the last few years.

For some reason I see some type of Lesner vs. HHH match with Heyman and Vince in the corner. Whomever wins gets control of the company."

That'd be brilliant and exciting. They could do so many things with Heyman winning control.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by longtimefan View Post
    "spoiler" even though i do not work for the company or know anything other then my dog likes to go for long walks:

I see the following happening ADR will have a rematch with show at next ppv will win match but get knocked out by show and zig cashes in so it could be a four way with show/adr/zig/y2j but more prob will be a y2j/miz/zig match
    So what happens with the WHC at Elimination Chamber? Or as Punk botchingly called it Best In The World? lol

Blog Entries
    Brad Maddox. i like him don't know why but i do i think its his chrisma but do u guys like him?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    Brad Maddox. i like him don't know why but i do i think its his chrisma but do u guys like him?
    It might have to do with the fact that he is a handsome man