Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Y2J's WM match

Jericho vs Shockmaster.

I would have Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler for the WHC. You can either:
    A. Have Ziggler cash in soon on Del Rio and have Y2J win a No.1 Contender's Match
    B. Have Jericho win at EC and have Ziggler cash in then
    C. Have Jericho win at EC and have Ziggler say he will cash in at WM29
    D. Have Jericho win at EC, have Ziggler save his contract and win a No.1 Contender's Match thus he could become the first person to have a World Title and still have the MITB briefcase, or he could cash in right after Jericho beats him at Wrestlemania giving him more heel heat.

If not this, then Jericho vs Wade Barret for the IC Title would be interesting considering it would be Teacher vs. Student.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

How about Y2J, Ryback and Randy Orton versus The Shield, with The Shield going over?

Y2J vs The Shield

I want him to face Daniel Bryan at Mania.

Ziggler vs Y2J for the WHC would be a great WM match, would make up for having a Cena Vs Rock one to fast forward

What makes sense is for Jericho to try and get revenge on Ziggler possibly for the briefcase.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    What makes sense is for Jericho to try and get revenge on Ziggler possibly for the briefcase.
    If Y2J is only here until Wrestlemania or the RAW after, is it a good idea to put one more time the MITB contract on the line ?

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    If Y2J is only here until Wrestlemania or the RAW after, is it a good idea to put one more time the MITB contract on the line ?
    Could be used like the Young Lions Cup in Chikara were the winner of a tournament defends it until the next tournament. In this case until its cashed in.

And who knows how long Jericho will have about for. Same can be said for The Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Could be used like the Young Lions Cup in Chikara were the winner of a tournament defends it until the next tournament. In this case until its cashed in.

And who knows how long Jericho will have about for. Same can be said for The Rock.
    I think Fozzy will be in Europe almost all days in April so I hope Y2J vs Ziggler will be interesting and intense. Can't wait