Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Y2J's WM match

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Y2J's WM match

Reports say they might do a Y2J vs Ryback at WM. Thoughts?? I don't want to see this match at all and I don't want Chris to turn heel because he was funny when he was face before he left. I rather see him face like a heel randy orton or something.

What reports? You mean the one's located in the bowels of the dirt sheet underworld? And have less than zero credibility? Those?

But I digress.

I'm thinking a Ziggler vs Jericho match Wrestlemania is the most likely to take place.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    What reports? You mean the one's located in the bowels of the dirt sheet underworld? And have less than zero credibility? Those?

But I digress.

I'm thinking a Ziggler vs Jericho match Wrestlemania is the most likely to take place.
    No the report from this site

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    ..... yeah, the dirt-sheets.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    Please understand, we are not affiliated with nor do we endorse what goes on the other section of this site. You can discuss it if you wish but understand that we won't stand by every report shared there as gospel.

OT: I want to see Jericho face Ziggler for the WHC thanks. FACK Rybore.

Jericho vs Shockmaster.

I would have Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler for the WHC. You can either:
    A. Have Ziggler cash in soon on Del Rio and have Y2J win a No.1 Contender's Match
    B. Have Jericho win at EC and have Ziggler cash in then
    C. Have Jericho win at EC and have Ziggler say he will cash in at WM29
    D. Have Jericho win at EC, have Ziggler save his contract and win a No.1 Contender's Match thus he could become the first person to have a World Title and still have the MITB briefcase, or he could cash in right after Jericho beats him at Wrestlemania giving him more heel heat.

If not this, then Jericho vs Wade Barret for the IC Title would be interesting considering it would be Teacher vs. Student.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

I want him to face Daniel Bryan at Mania.

Ziggler vs Y2J for the WHC would be a great WM match, would make up for having a Cena Vs Rock one to fast forward

Fresh Member
    Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. Chris Jericho.
    Seems unlikely given Antonio's whole no American can beat him thing he has going on and well Jerichos Canadian so yeah, but i'd still love to see this match. Or Jericho could go for his 10th Intercontinental title reign vs. Wade Barrett. All I know is I certainly don't want to see Y2J vs. Ryback. Alternatively Jericho could face Ziggler, yeah I know another re-match but seems to be the trend of this years card so why not?