Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    The more I think about it the more right I think you guys are... Though since John Cena won the RR what will they do with the raw chamber? Or will they just have a smackdown chamber match?
    IMO, there will be a WHC Chamber match. If they have another Chamber match, there's a number of things they could do with it:

1) A number one contenders match (for the WHC).
    2) They could have one where 6 guys battle it out to see who faces the Undertaker
    3) They could have one for a mid card title,
    4) How about a tag team Elimination Chamber match? I wonder if that would work?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Also.

I find it incredibly difficult to look at how ripped Rock is and think "Man, he looks fragile for 40".
    I see your point there, but regardless of how tough you are, the risk of injury is still high in a match like the Chamber. And with an asset such as The Rock, I'm not sure if WWE will take that risk. I hope they do, but I don't think they will.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Gets in and fights last

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Here's a thought;
    What's stopping the Rock being Number 5/6 and not actually taking a huge bump outside the ring? I personally think the major reason to have it as a one on one with Punk is simply to not have the Rock as the focus of the match, instead of Rock and 5 other men.

If Rock, Punk and Cena aren't in the match, i can't see any point in a Raw one at all. Unless they do a twist; Undertaker announces that the winner gets to face him for the streak or something? Can't see what else they can do to set a match up.
    I would like to see this.

Ya know hbk jumped in the chamber and put on a clinic in his 2nd match back after suffering what was thought a CAREER ENDING BACK INJURY!!!! I think the rock should be more than capable of getting in that thing.

Blog Entries
    So much for EC having to be a title match eh?

its weak. its shows rock is weak and that hes just an actor and not a wrestler. might as well be david arquette now. mcmahon is delusional.

Blog Entries
    They're ALL actors guy. Rock just happens to be decent at it.

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Ya know hbk jumped in the chamber and put on a clinic in his 2nd match back after suffering what was thought a CAREER ENDING BACK INJURY!!!! I think the rock should be more than capable of getting in that thing.

When it comes to performing in the ring, The Rock is not Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels has a gift (or had) that not many possess.

If the WWE title isnt defended in a chamber match, doesnt that just take away from the whole gimmick ppv thing. There may aswell not be one
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanb1306 View Post
    When it comes to performing in the ring, The Rock is not Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels has a gift (or had) that not many possess.
    Sure, he isn't HBK... But he isn't a push over either. on wwe's top 50 list of all time I believe he was in the top 5 for in ring performers. (HBK was number 1)
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !