Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    If the WWE title isnt defended in a chamber match, doesnt that just take away from the whole gimmick ppv thing. There may aswell not be one
    MITB is not for a belt. It's for the possibility of winning one but there's no guarantee. How cut and dried do you want things?

If the WWE title isnt defended in a chamber match, doesnt that just take away from the whole gimmick ppv thing. There may aswell not be one
    So because there won't be two there shouldn't be any at all?

lol wut
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    So because there won't be two there shouldn't be any at all?

lol wut
    Right? I know there's no logic in wrestling, but.....

It was away unlikely that The Rock was going to be in a Chamber match. The only scenario that could have led to it IMO was if Punk retained the title (which was always unlikely). If Rock won, the Punk was always going to have a rematch, and a rematch at EC was always the sensible thing to do.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    The Rock will be at EC in the Chamber with 5 other superstars and will defend his WWE title, and of course retain.

RAW Chamber predictions
    The Rock(c)
    CM Punk
    Ryback
    John Cena
    Kane
    Daniel Bryan
    OMG !! I failed ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    They're ALL actors guy. Rock just happens to be decent at it.
    and im sure if you were standing in a room with cm punk, daniel bryan, and dolph ziggler you'd be telling them how they were great actors, huh guy?

exactly! just like one HIAC match at the HIAC ppv. i would never have spent money on that for 1 match....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolHeel View Post
    and im sure if you were standing in a room with cm punk, daniel bryan, and dolph ziggler you'd be telling them how they were great actors, huh guy?
    Uh yes! Of course I would! You think they're real life hard asses do ya? Acting is part of what they do. When you see CM Punk on the mic in the ring, he's acting. That's not his attitude, they're not his feelings. It's a script and he's following it. When Dolph Ziggler came down under last week and visited kids in the hospital, do you think he was walking around talking shit about being a show off? Give me a break. You are a mark, clearly.

The EC chamber match is dangerous because they tell you it is, it's in truth more dangerous for the designated spot monkey (you normally get one, Morrison was a good one) than it is for one of the bigger stars. Its a match that allows for rest time, allows multiple opponents for the big spots to be hit on so more people to catch them. If they wanted to put the rock in an EC match I'm damn sure they could, that the match could happen with no extra risk to him and in fact he could work a slower pace than the one on one match he's likely to have with punk. I'm guessing they'd rather have his name as another main event than clutter it up with 5 others in a gimmick match.

And the answer is no shocker there eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Uh yes! Of course I would! You think they're real life hard asses do ya? Acting is part of what they do. When you see CM Punk on the mic in the ring, he's acting. That's not his attitude, they're not his feelings. It's a script and he's following it. When Dolph Ziggler came down under last week and visited kids in the hospital, do you think he was walking around talking shit about being a show off? Give me a break. You are a mark, clearly.
    I see where the guy is coming from; If an average guy called Punk or Ziggler an actor, they'd probably have an attitude about it. I'd expect Ziggler to be an okay guy but slightly arrogant and Punk just has that "Dick" aura about him. It's just the feeling i get, character or not.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!