Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolHeel View Post
    thats the point of this thread. i dont believe theres going to be. i'll lump you in the same category
    Uh oh. Did he just do that? Did he just 'lump' Bodom into a category? Eeep!

doesn't that make him look weak, though?
    Not really. If they make Punk to use his rematch clause, they can make it to be one on one. Rock would accept and they will roll the chamber match under the rug. No one looks weak but not one will look that strong.

thats the point of this thread. i dont believe theres going to be. i'll lump you in the same category
    Except I'm not basing that from the "is he too fragile" perspective.

Punk's getting a rematch and it's going to happen at Elimination Chamber. That's obvious. And IMO that match doesn't 4 other dudes and a Gimmick to sell.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    The more I think about it the more right I think you guys are... Though since John Cena won the RR what will they do with the raw chamber? Or will they just have a smackdown chamber match?
    #BeJelly

Fresh Member
    I really don't see any way they can't have the WWE Championship defended inside the Chamber, if they are going with two chamber matches. The only other plausible option would be a number one contender's match - which makes little sense with Cena waiting at WrestleMania, unless there was some sort of major swerve with Cena going after the World Title, which is never going to happen.

They could perhaps go with a number one contender's match, setting up a triple threat match for Mania, although CM Punk would somehow need to enter the chamber after facing The Rock, which you would expect to close the PPV. I'd guess Rock will be inside the chamber.
    Smell That!

Also.

I find it incredibly difficult to look at how ripped Rock is and think "Man, he looks fragile for 40".
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Here's a thought;
    What's stopping the Rock being Number 5/6 and not actually taking a huge bump outside the ring? I personally think the major reason to have it as a one on one with Punk is simply to not have the Rock as the focus of the match, instead of Rock and 5 other men.

If Rock, Punk and Cena aren't in the match, i can't see any point in a Raw one at all. Unless they do a twist; Undertaker announces that the winner gets to face him for the streak or something? Can't see what else they can do to set a match up.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

I think he'll be in there.

RAW EC for the WWE Title.
    SD EC for the number 1 contender's spot for the WHC.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

The Rock will be at EC in the Chamber with 5 other superstars and will defend his WWE title, and of course retain.

RAW Chamber predictions
    The Rock(c)
    CM Punk
    Ryback
    John Cena
    Kane
    Daniel Bryan

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Also.

I find it incredibly difficult to look at how ripped Rock is and think "Man, he looks fragile for 40".
    there should be 2 chamber matches. people can call the chamber a gimmick but i find chamber matches to be defining moments.

if the guy wants to be in this ring, wants to be champion then he should do what champions do. not some "i'm a movie star and thats too dangerous" crap.

i dont know, whatever. its their product....i guess i got too caught up in that whole "bringing brock lesnar back brings legitimacy to the wwe" crap.........