Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Will The Rock "man up" and get in the Chamber?

i know the promo poster depicts like he will but i heard a rumor he's going to have a one on one match with punk.

i expected him to be in the chamber. figured he would be the last one in, punk would be first and eliminated before rock ever entered and hoped wm would be a triple threat, and not have to work much or take any legit bumps.

so what do you all think? is the rock getting in the chamber or is he too fragile at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolHeel View Post
    i know the promo poster depicts like he will but i heard a rumor he's going to have a one on one match with punk.

i expected him to be in the chamber. figured he would be the last one in, punk would be first and eliminated before rock ever entered and hoped wm would be a triple threat, and not have to work much or take any legit bumps.

so what do you all think? is the rock getting in the chamber or is he too fragile at this point?
    He has to. The Rock isn't special.

Blog Entries
    The rock is only 40 years old, and has only wrestled a handful of times in the past seven years. He's fresh, if he wants to I think he could own the chamber. I think it would be legendary. Though, I'm wondering who they will put in the chamber with him. Cena can't go in the chamber, which means he will probably wrestle with Ziggler... there are two main eventers out right off the bat.
    #TeamGeeky

I'm actually more curious about if there will even be an Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Championship.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I'm actually more curious about if there will even be an Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Championship.
    I tried asserting that idea in another thread but according to some, it's impossible for them not to have one for the belt. In spite of 2011. But come on man, you can't fuck with 3 whole years of tradition....that wasn't even really a tradition since they changed it one year and so that means.......shut up!

Quote Originally Posted by bryanb1306 View Post
    He has to. The Rock isn't special.
    remember hell in the cell last year? was i the only one who expected each major title to be a HIAC match?

Blog Entries
    I think it's more likely that The Rock will have a rematch against Punk. The risk of injury is high inside the Chamber, and I don't think that WWE will run the risk of putting him in there.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    thats the point of this thread. i dont believe theres going to be. i'll lump you in the same category

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I think it's more likely that The Rock will have a rematch against Punk. The risk of injury is high inside the Chamber, and I don't think that WWE will run the risk of putting him in there.
    doesn't that make him look weak, though?

I would be surprised if The Rock enters the chamber but the risk of injury is something that the WWE does not want to think about so pretty much it looks like to be a one on one match.

#REAL!