Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think Wade will call out Dallas....maybe they'll relegate that to SD though.
    If Big Show moves anywhere it will likely be retirement via the buffet table. I just don't see what's left to him. Oh yeah, he has one more face turn in him.....which nobody will give a shit about since he's debased himself with all his whinging in the past year or so.
    I'd like to see Zigs vs Jericho for the WHC at WM.
    Randy will turn and go after ADR.
    Ziggs vs Jericho for the WHC would be my favorite option at the moment for that title picture. Not exactly sure how that pans out. Possibilities:

1. Jericho wins the title at EC. Ziggler announces his cash-in and challenges him at Mania. It's a very babyface move, but Dolph's so cocky and eager for the spotlight it would kinda make sense for his character to do.
    2. Ziggler is in the Chamber, loses, and cashes-in directly after his loss - same night.
    3. Ziggler isn't in the Chamber, cashes in and wins at the PPV or on TV. Hmm.

Haha. Big Show really has ran his course. Slowly and with a lot of pressure on his knees, he's ran his course. I'm in agreement with the popular belief that he'll let Ryback go over him at Mania. Meanwhile, Michael Cole shits himself with the thought of saying "RYBACKS BIGGEST MEAL YET".

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL