Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53
  1. #21
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,365
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Im not sad he's gone.

    Rather he not come back.
    I don't believe you Bods. You are an IPITS mark if I ever saw one

  2. #22
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't believe you Bods. You are an IPITS mark if I ever saw one
    Lol he had those moments that he was happy that IPITS was around to mock someone.



  3. #23
    I think he's taking a break to get back to normal, he was starting to slip back to the old IPITS.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  4. #24
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    I think he's taking a break to get back to normal, he was starting to slip back to the old IPITS.
    The pissed off one that will totally attack you?



  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    The pissed off one that will totally attack you?
    Yes that one.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  6. #26
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,365
    Blog Entries
    6
    You have to view IPITS as an angry red headed kid who throws rocks. Sometimes they can hurt but hey, life's already dealt him a bad hand, so roll with it. He has enough issues.

    Old IPITS or new IPITS - he's still better than WWTNA was on his best(worst) day!

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You have to view IPITS as an angry red headed kid who throws rocks. Sometimes they can hurt but hey, life's already dealt him a bad hand, so roll with it. He has enough issues.

    Old IPITS or new IPITS - he's still better than WWTNA was on his best(worst) day!
    Sheamus is red headed,
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  8. #28
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You have to view IPITS as an angry red headed kid who throws rocks. Sometimes they can hurt but hey, life's already dealt him a bad hand, so roll with it. He has enough issues.

    Old IPITS or new IPITS - he's still better than WWTNA was on his best(worst) day!
    In other words.....YOUR pimp hand was strong when you banned IPITS for hours.



  9. #29
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't believe you Bods. You are an IPITS mark if I ever saw one
    And what are you basing this on? Whats an IPITS mark like? Iv yet to see one.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  10. #30
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,365
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    And what are you basing this on? Whats an IPITS mark like? Iv yet to see one.
    *whistles* *looks innocent* Why would I have any idea???

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.