Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Possibly or the start of a Punk v Lesnar feud, with Punk pissed at Lesnar for costing him the title and Heyman stuck in the middle.

Yeah, but they'd have to side Heyman with Lesnar because the man speaks the same language as Khali to me. That means no more Heyman and Punk (which I like a lot) and Punk goes back face (since Heyman will ALWAYS be associated as a heel).

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Brock is still a better talker than Rybore

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Brock is still a better talker than Rybore

No contradiction here, but he was such a momentum killer in the Cena/Lesnar feud. Had they not had the "I'm Brock Lesnar so let’s start the negotiating of these negotiations that we negotiated last night" segment for "Raw - Staring Brock Lesnar", I would have been a much bigger fan of the angle and the feud with Cena and Lesnar would have had so much more hype to it. He single handedly killed the momentum he gained once he spoke in that segment and probably costs poor Johnny Ace his job

He is much better than someone like Ryback, but the fact that both men need a mouth piece is still factual.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Lesnar...Lesnar...Lesnar...

Wasn't he the chap who claimed that he believed the reason God put him on this earth was to be a professional wrestler? Y'know, mere moments before going to the NFL, and after his highly fruitful NFL career, we turned his hand at MMA. Well, if God did create Lesnar to be a pro wrestler, he's gonna be mad!

Lesnar does absolutely nothing for the business and I am yet to see anything that contradicts that.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    The thing is Brock wasn't bad in his first tenure in WWE and in the UFC. He didn't seem to have much problem when he was working opposite Kurt or talking down Frank Mir. If he was around more to receive more direction, I reckon he'd be a dab hand

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    While I'm sure I saw Roman Reigns in a camera flash, this sort of swerve wouldn't surprise me. They could use it to strip The Rock of the title, since the restart shouldn't have happened. Major heat there. That way, Brock stays heel for a while longer.
    this would be the best out come

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_PG13 View Post
    Lesnar signs with WWE through WM31
    OK so now it's obvious that it was Brock Lesnar who interfered in Punk vs Rock match at RR !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    It was Lesnar who put Rock through the table, not Shield.
    I initially thought that they were going to go with that route, but you could clearly see that it was the Shield.
    Be interesting if they do some sort of swerve like that though. I've alway had a feeling that we'll get some sort of Lesnar vs Punk feud at some point. I can see WWE using that as a way to turn Punk face again.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I initially thought that they were going to go with that route, but you could clearly see that it was the Shield.
    Be interesting if they do some sort of swerve like that though. I've alway had a feeling that we'll get some sort of Lesnar vs Punk feud at some point. I can see WWE using that as a way to turn Punk face again.
    Just thinking, what if it was The Undertaker ? Is it possible ?

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Just thinking, what if it was The Undertaker ? Is it possible ?
    What does Taker gain for attacking the Rock?