Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Let's talk about the two most important things here:

1) Bo Dallas lasting as long as he did.

2) Brad Maddox not being on commentary for the Rumble.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

I usually don't complain about WWE because I understand what and who they're marketing to, but Cena winning the Rumble really ruined the rest of the show for me. After Dolph went out, I really didn't care anymore. Sheamus, Orton, Cena and Ryback were left and I just knew they weren't going to let Ryback win.

I really don't understand the whole Dolph push at all. At least make him in the final 3 guys to show that he started at number 1 and lasted almost the entire time. It's just a waste. Cena doesn't need to win the Rumble to main even Mania. And I'm okay with Rock wining, but I don't want to see Rock vs. Cena again at Mania. Why? They said it was once in a lifetime and now they're doing it again the next year so Cena can win and be the golden boy again.

Everything is just ridiculously cyclical when it really doesn't have to be. There's so much talent out there, but at the end of the day, Cena is always the last man standing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bralon23 View Post
    I usually don't complain about WWE because I understand what and who they're marketing to, but Cena winning the Rumble really ruined the rest of the show for me. After Dolph went out, I really didn't care anymore. Sheamus, Orton, Cena and Ryback were left and I just knew they weren't going to let Ryback win.

I really don't understand the whole Dolph push at all. At least make him in the final 3 guys to show that he started at number 1 and lasted almost the entire time. It's just a waste. Cena doesn't need to win the Rumble to main even Mania. And I'm okay with Rock wining, but I don't want to see Rock vs. Cena again at Mania. Why? They said it was once in a lifetime and now they're doing it again the next year so Cena can win and be the golden boy again.

Everything is just ridiculously cyclical when it really doesn't have to be. There's so much talent out there, but at the end of the day, Cena is always the last man standing.
    If they do Rock vs Cena 2. And have Cena finally turn heel and win the title dirty will that make it worth while for you?

Let me further clarify. I should have stated that the heel turn would take place at WM. Not before.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    well this basically confirms the wwe is dead. cena could of had a title shot for simply being cena, but nah why not bury the roster in the process, right? It's obvious rock vs cena II is going to happen, and it makes me want to puke. The match does NOTHING for cena, a win would do nothing for him. He is already the top guy and another title would do nothing. Useless match, what a waste of the rock and also what a waste breaking the longest reign in modern history just for superman cena to be shoven down our throats even more. man these writers are god awful. its 2013, enough is enough
    WWE making millions of dollars at WM29 means they are dead?? Im confused....

Blog Entries
    I marked for Goldust!!!

Can't say this was disappointing, predicted Cena was winning the Rumble and as much as I wanted Punk to retain, I'm not surprised with The Rock winning, my main problem is the ending, I'd rather have Punk kicking out of the People's elbow and hitting a GTS, and Rock winning with the Rock Bottom.

At leats they can do Taker vs Punk without the title, I didn't want the Streak vs Reign match.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Why does everyone think CM punk will face taker? I am just curious as to where this came from.

I am really pissed about the outcome. So damn predictable.

When the lights went out I was really hoping it would be Brock Lesnar, setting up a Brock/Rock at WM.

Punk vs Taker, Streak vs Streak could have been epic. But they blew it again because their poster boy cant just be 0-1 with the rock.

Can we please talk about the biggest tragedy of the night....where was Christians return?!?!?!?!

Blog Entries
    Well, Cena has a title match so it won't be him vs Taker.

I'm calling this - if we don't get the DONG! on Raw tomorrow, he won't do WM this year.

I could be wrong. There's a first time for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    I am really pissed about the outcome. So damn predictable.

When the lights went out I was really hoping it would be Brock Lesnar, setting up a Brock/Rock at WM.

Punk vs Taker, Streak vs Streak could have been epic. But they blew it again because their poster boy cant just be 0-1 with the rock.
    I mentioned earlier they might have CENA turn heel at WM and beat the rock dirty