Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    A speculative news report that was wrong!? Inform the legitimate media!

I will just say this. Everyone has a right to their opinion. However if I do not like something than I don't watch it. It seems as if some people don't like anything about what the WWE is putting out. Life it to short to spend time on something that you do not enjoy.

It was most likely not going to happen anyway.

Theres plenty of time between the RR and Wrestlemania. To abandon ship now is just stupid. I'm not saying that the Rock vs Cena II wont happen because I think it will,but theres plenty of things that can change with the match. Special guest ref, stipulations, etc. Have Faith

Quote Originally Posted by jhorton1215 View Post
    Oh the irony... He wouldn't be if he was facing anyone other than Dwayne.
    Ya but Phil and Dwayne did put on an excellent match so its not like it was a waste, it was weird that it was the main event but its not exactly unpresidented for that to happen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    I will just say this. Everyone has a right to their opinion. However if I do not like something than I don't watch it. It seems as if some people don't like anything about what the WWE is putting out. Life it to short to spend time on something that you do not enjoy.
    Which is cool. And there something even cooler - there's shows on TV I don't like, yeah? So I don't watch them. I also don't go online and talk shit about them. Wrestling fans do though. But they put themselves through the show they don't like, even though they object to the ultra predictable content, just so they can complain. Go figure.

Who cares? We all know that Cena and Rock was going to be for the title since Wrestlemania last year. Hell at least now we can possibly see CM Punk vs Taker for the streak. Also Ryback finally lost a match clean! Take the bad with the good. No need to bitch so much.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Thats it. I'm out. IM NEVER WATCHING WWE AGAIN!!!

Blog Entries

Royal Rumble Fallout Thread **Look For Merged Topics Here**

What it says.

Also LOL, trying to get on the site after a major PPV