Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Late 40's?
    Yeah that's why he is bald

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Why is it that I am the only one that sees Cena turning heel at WM. Every wrestler will turn heel at some point in their career. Cena is no different, however I think that this is the perfect chance for him to turn heel. The stage is big, the opponent is big, whats at stake is big(the wwe title) and to top it off cena wants revenge after what happened to him a year ago.

I mean cena took his BIG lost remarkable well last year almost to well if you ask me. Yes I know its scripted and all but you would think cena would have taken it a little harder than he did.

Anyway like I said this is the best time for Cena the franchise to turn heel. Where everything is on the line at the biggest event of the year against the great one

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Kaos View Post
    An ELBOW drop. He survives CAGE matches, TLC matches, no holds barred matches (when still face) and gets beat by an ELBOW DROP! Horrible booking. A Rock Bottom, fair enough, but a frigging elbow drop?!?!? Please!
    It's an Elbow drop to the HEART. I agree though, it's not as legit as say a chokeslam by a superhero or a submission hold where your legs are bent in the direction they bend naturally!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    Yeah that one. his reaction was awesome
    Yeah you'll see my reply to that if you look for it. I'd like to take the opportunity to mock that guy one more time right now.

Mock.

An ELBOW drop. He survives CAGE matches, TLC matches, no holds barred matches (when still face) and gets beat by an ELBOW DROP! Horrible booking. A Rock Bottom, fair enough, but a frigging elbow drop?!?!? Please!
    I can give that (the elbow to finish the match) but, the rest is just knit-picking in my opinion.

There's a reason Rock can come back an become champ, HE DRAWS MORE. More than Cena, Punk or anyone else on the roster.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Blog Entries
    Let see if Rock Debuts a new title as it being reported on the Newsboard.... I almost don't care what the belt look like anything is better then the Spinning Belt..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Top and bottom of it is Cena v Rock for the title will sell like crazy. Last year's WM broke records, this year will top it.
    100% correct. I see I triple main event:

Rock v Cena II - Once in a...oh, sorry, TWICE IN A LIFETIME
    CM Punk v Undertaker - Punk ENDS the streak
    ADR vs Ziggler for the WHC
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

Blog Entries
    He "survived" all those scripted things you mentioned, yes he did! He was "champion" for 434 days! And guys like you want to take all that away from him by pissing and moaning over ONE elbow? You CM Marks are doing him the most damage by focusing on this one thing. Don't you see, it's going to eclipse everything else Punk did, all the "prestige" he's brought back to the belt - simply because you don't like the way he lost? For fuck sake, grow a brain!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    He "survived" all those scripted things you mentioned, yes he did! He was "champion" for 434 days! And guys like you want to take all that away from him by pissing and moaning over ONE elbow? You CM Marks are doing him the most damage by focusing on this one thing. Don't you see, it's going to eclipse everything else Punk did, all the "prestige" he's brought back to the belt - simply because you don't like the way he lost? For fuck sake, grow a brain!
    If he had bent his legs in their natural way, like in the Walls of Jericho, that would have made it legit.