Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Fresh Member
    Exactly, It like putting the title on the Undertaker or Triple H. It's redundant and does nothing for the company but cling to the past. How does The Rock as champ validate the younger generation of wrestlers who are going to carry the company in the next 5-10 years?

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    The best part was easily the guy dressed as Goldust LOSING HIS MIND when Goldust came out.
    I keep watching rumbles waiting for the day a big purple dinosaur comes down the ramp and starts cleaning house...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    In what world is it better for business to make a short term rise in profits that in turn when rock disappears again means another massive drop in such things. I love seeing the rock, but giving him a title is unnecessary...
    I can understand your frustration, to an extent, however many times moves like these are just part of a bigger picture we aren't are of.

Let's say this needs to happen for the sake of an awesome new or different angle (perhaps a Cena heel turn, just name the IWC's fantasy), everyone will forget about how the Rock fucked everyone.

In sum, just let things play out.

It's not like this is TNA, WWE tends to think a bit more about the long run.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Some posters on here are more predictable than me.

Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    I can understand your frustration, to an extent, however many times moves like these are just part of a bigger picture we aren't are of.

Let's say this needs to happen for the sake of an awesome new or different angle (perhaps a Cena heel turn, just name the IWC's fantasy), everyone will forget about how the Rock fucked everyone.

In sum, just let things play out.

It's not like this is TNA, WWE tends to think a bit more about the long run.
    WWE loves their babyfaces. This can only end with Cena winning the title and therefore redeeming himself.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

OK just watched The Rock's attack and it is The Shield, not Brock Lesnar !!!

Capture.jpg

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    The best part was easily the guy dressed as Goldust LOSING HIS MIND when Goldust came out.
    I totally missed that. Stupid jagging streams.

In other news, this guy...

Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post

For starters, who watches at home with their replica belt on their shoulder? I see it wasn't his only wrestling related item too. What a loser! If there are any of you out there like that, I mock you. I mock you with the most mock I can muster. Which is a lot. How truly sad and pathetic.

Still it illustrates to me further evidence about what these Punk marks are like. As far as I'm concerned all the drama queens who are saying "It's the end of the business!" and "Worst thing ever!" etc can go right on ahead and fuck right off. Get over yourselves. Things didn't go the way you want? Boo fucking hoo. Life is disappointment, get used to it. You know what's ruining the business? Shitheels taking the business all too seriously and taking all the fun out of it. Honestly, the way some of you talk it's like you're going to need years of intense therapy to get over the events at the Royal Rumble!

Which points to the fact that you do indeed need therapy but not for that.

I didn't get what I wanted, but I won't bitch and cry and say it sucks like some people. I'll just sit back and see how things will work out. They usually make it interesting for wm, so I'm looking forward to seeing what they are gonna do.

The PPV was good. It totally thrashed my predictions I've been sticking to and I got burned for the rest of this year per my family and friends, personal 10 years going Royal Rumble game. Which you pick a number and it can't be 1 or 30. Because those numbers you usually know who that will be from previous matches throughout the years with 1 or 30 number stipulations.

Well I picked 29...GOD DAMN IT. I thought it would be solid since I got Jericho last year.

And my entrant number cursed me to have to root for Motherfu**ing Sin Cara for the rest of the year!!!...Sorry I meant the man who will end undertakers streak "Sin Cara"

Go Sin Cara!!!!! You got this at the Elimination Chamber!!!!...*sigh*

I have to watch wrestling now for the rest of the fucking year in a Sin Cara mask. SON OF A BITCH!...I mean...go Sin Cara!!!
    Last edited by Playboy Stevie V; 01-28-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    I think the main wasted spots were Khali, Tensai, Godfather (if he returns at least let him hang around in the ring for a bit). I also think Rey Mysterio was a waste if hes not back with the company full time yet. Why have him return just to go away again? Especially when there were a few left out that are ready to come back full time i.e christian, mark henry, shelton benjamin.
    What I mean is that the Rumble event should generally be an all hands on deck affair. I feel that guys like Alex Riley or Justin Gabriel should've been in the Rumble if Team Hell No, Rhodes Scholars, and/or Miz and Cesaro were going to have matches. Or if those guys were going to be in the rumble, they should've let the undercard guys have matches while all the big stars work the Rumble (aside from the World Title matches of course).

Tensai's spot was fine as they needed a big man to toss out, and I would prefer him over Khali.
    Last edited by TempestH; 01-28-2013 at 01:38 PM.

The only thing being BIGGER than winning the WWE title, and would cement CM Punk's legacy is the beating the Undertaker at WM29. If losing the belt means this is the path CM Punk is taking then as a CM Punk fan I'll take this loss to Hollywood Dwayne Johnson on the chin.

Ending the streak will make Punk IMMORTAL! Totally worth jobbing to the Rock if this happen. I hope and pray it does or all of this was for NOTHING.

Second prize would be Cena losing his shit and turning heel to beat Rock for the title
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"