Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by second_city_sinner View Post
    but the finish was terrible a people's elbow jeez I think destroying what punk has done should of taken 3 rock bottoms
    Can not agree more. I really dont know why they made the finish like that !!! Awful

HAHA, Although I did feel like breaking shit after the Royal Rumble last night.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Under the ring before big show tears it down.

What a Lackluster

I had big expectations for the 30 man battle royal but no instead of getting former midcard talent like shelton benjamin and carlito we got only 3 surprises.

Chris Jericho who always comes back every 3 to 3 months

GodFather which was surprising in a pg show but the hoes were dressed so fuck it

and who else..? oh that's right goldust, yea i dont care about a 40 plus year old man or 50 idk his age...

so no shelton, no carlito, no shane helms, no mark henry, no christian, this rumble was a big dissapointment, we saw current jobbers like tensai, santino, ryder etc guys that we literally dont give two shits about....

did u felt dissapointed with the lack of surprises in this rumble too?

I think Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, The Godfather, Santino, were just useless in the RR match. Perhaps WWE should have picked up other superstars. But The match was good, I enjoyed it.

LOL! You know what's funny about all of this? I very clearly remember going back and fourth with a bunch of people on this site last year stating that the WWE told you all a year in advance what the next Wrestlemania main event was going to be.

THEY TOLD YOU THAT THE ROCK WOULD BE BACK TO FIGHT IN A CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH WITH CENA. This is just ridiculous...
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

One can only hope that Rock was thinking "Man, we gotta replace this".

I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    One can only hope that Rock was thinking "Man, we gotta replace this".
    CM Punk should have done this !!! He had 434 days to do it !
    same for ice cream bars ^^ lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bralon23 View Post
    Yeah I don't understand that either. People like antagonizing and heckling others, so I guess that'll always be part of what happens with the crowd. I just think Ryback has the potential to be a major name for a long time and could possibly go down as one of the the top 10 of all time.
    That reminds me of the what chants. It was funny as heck when austin did it originally, then it was funny when the fans started to do it towards heels. Now its just annoying. The crowd WHATs everyone. I am sure one of you will what me as a reply to this.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I think Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, The Godfather, Santino, were just useless in the RR match. Perhaps WWE should have picked up other superstars. But The match was good, I enjoyed it.
    I was hoping fora Rey Mysterio/Sin Cara spot, and a Ryback/Big Show spot.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter