Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by drempunk View Post
    I hope cm punk gets a rematch at wrestlemaina one on one and win or in a triple threat and win scenario could use his rumble win too challenge the streak as far as cena getting the belt it should be around summerslam
    What's the difference between now and Summerslam?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by drempunk View Post
    I hope cm punk gets a rematch at wrestlemaina one on one and win or in a triple threat and win scenario could use his rumble win too challenge the streak as far as cena getting the belt it should be around summerslam
    Cena is going to challenge del rio, for Santa!

Also it will be Cena v rock at EC... Cena will use his rumble victory for there instead of mania like last time. Chamber match will be for a number one contender,

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I actually would pay to see York v slater, slater makes people look good and York is convincing.

Slater being a solid jobber doesn't change the stance that you'd walk out talking about York, and not Slater. No one talked about how great Horrowitz was when he faced this guy, and no one popped for the Brooklyn Brawler when he was a regular wrestler. Slater is good at being enhancement talent - Not a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Slater being a solid jobber doesn't change the stance that you'd walk out talking about York, and not Slater. No one talked about how great Horrowitz was when he faced this guy, and no one popped for the Brooklyn Brawler when he was a regular wrestler. Slater is good at being enhancement talent - Not a draw.
    Yes. I would be talking about York. Yes slater is no draw. But damn can he do the job well.

Yes. I would be talking about York. Yes slater is no draw. But damn can he do the job well.

That's like saying, "Damn, Tom in Toll Booth 4 does his job of raising that gate arm so well."

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    That's like saying, "Damn, Tom in Toll Booth 4 does his job of raising that gate arm so well."
    If Slater was a robot maybe. But generating a decent amount of heat and getting beat up well is harder than it sounds - how many times have we seen someone who can't do any of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    If Slater was a robot maybe. But generating a decent amount of heat and getting beat up well is harder than it sounds - how many times have we seen someone who can't do any of that?

It doesn't change the fact that Slater is Mikey Whipwreck 2.0. He is someone who does a great job of getting the piss knocked out of him and the only way he is seen as having a "credible" victory is by having some bullshit fluke event when his opponent isn't looking. Don't get me wrong, talent like him IS needed in the wrestling world, but it in no way constitutes as a "draw" for the company. As for the "decent amount of heat", I just don't see it. Some people might show contempt for him but that is because they genuinely would rather watch Zak Ryder job out than to see him at an event they paid $65 to attend. A great heel can make people hate them, yes. But making the fans go to the bathroom, or start texting when you're in the ring, isn't considered generating heat.

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    di you have a problem with Tom now too? You cynic.

Punk had the belt long enough and it was starting to remind me of Triple H (2002-2004). Heel constantly escaping defeat and then open each show by talking about how much better he is than everyone else. Sure, that formula has been in the WWE since God knows when, but it's like you don't even have to watch a new episode to know what's going to happen or going to be said.

With that being said...you guys can't complain about Punk being buried especially with how long his reign was.

Blog Entries
    It doesn't change the fact that Slater is Mikey Whipwreck 2.0. He is someone who does a great job of getting the piss knocked out of him and the only way he is seen as having a "credible" victory is by having some bullshit fluke event when his opponent isn't looking. Don't get me wrong, talent like him IS needed in the wrestling world, but it in no way constitutes as a "draw" for the company. As for the "decent amount of heat", I just don't see it. Some people might show contempt for him but that is because they genuinely would rather watch Zak Ryder job out than to see him at an event they paid $65 to attend. A great heel can make people hate them, yes. But making the fans go to the bathroom, or start texting when you're in the ring, isn't considered generating heat.
    Oh I never implied he was a draw. He'd barely fill one side of a high school gym