Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The video with the kid? If thats the one, someone else posted it too and they're both in here.
    Yeah that one. his reaction was awesome

Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    Is it just me or people are really bitching and moaning more than usual today?
    No its about the normal amount of bitching

Top and bottom of it is Cena v Rock for the title will sell like crazy. Last year's WM broke records, this year will top it.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    So what you're saying is that more money and more viewers is bad?

I think I'll take that seat now.
    Only if it goes against what the minority/IWC wants.

"No, don't make more money and appeal to the masses? F them! Appeal to me and my vocal minority!"
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deadly56 View Post
    I knew it wasn't going to be a spectacular match, but atleast better then Cena vs Rock(which was better then average) Their were a lot of botches, such as: the supplex on the barrier, the sudden announce table drop...etc. At times, it really look like The Rock was struggling to keep his feet up, either he's a good actor or just has plain ring rust. I also didn't like his repeatedly clumsiness, when wrestling. I also expected more mat strategies from Punk. Anyway, other then all the negative I said, it was a pretty entertaining match.

Your thoughts on the match?
    I thought it was a pretty decent match.
    I wouldn't count the barrier suplex as a botch. He just needed 2 attempts to lift Rock up to drape him over the barrier. Understandable given that it must be tough for a guy of Punk's size to lift a guy of The Rocks size, get him over the barrier and then drop him.
    Neither guy can be blamed for the announce table. That was just a freak accident.
    I also think that the Rock was simply selling when he was "struggling to keep his feet up" as you say.

I think the match was decent. I wasn't expecting a classic, since that's the first time The Rock's wrestled since last years Wrestlemania. I also happen to think that the Cena vs Rock match from last year was better.

However, I don't think that this is the last of the Punk vs Rock feud. The match ended in controversial circumstances last night and I expect something on tonight's Raw to address that. I wouldn't be surprised to see a rematch at the Elimination Chamber.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

A scripted 434 days, don't forget. That's like shedding tears over a soap opera marriage break up.
    An ELBOW drop. He survives CAGE matches, TLC matches, no holds barred matches (when still face) and gets beat by an ELBOW DROP! Horrible booking. A Rock Bottom, fair enough, but a frigging elbow drop?!?!? Please!
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

But Rybore? What a dud. I bet he's not even with the WWE in 2 years time.
    He seems to be pretty over with the crowd, only Daniel Bryan gets the fans chanting more.

Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    No its about the normal amount of bitching
    I'm asking because I've been off the forum for a while and boy there's been bitching today. Maybe it's more than I'm accustomed to.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Kaos View Post
    An ELBOW drop. He survives CAGE matches, TLC matches, no holds barred matches (when still face) and gets beat by an ELBOW DROP! Horrible booking. A Rock Bottom, fair enough, but a frigging elbow drop?!?!? Please!
    Hogan was winning matches with a fucking leg drop

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Kaos View Post
    My summing up of the main event of the Royal Rumble:

Man in late 40's who hardly wrestles any more beats man who has been champion for 434 days with an elbow drop....seems legit
    Late 40's?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!