Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    ok am i disappointed Rock won, yeah... because i find him irritating, do i want to see Rock/ Cena 2, no because i find rock boring... that said this could have some benefit, if they let Cena pull some edge in to his promos and do some more stuff in the ring it COULD be a good thing in the long run... Cena doesn't need to turn heel but he does need a change and letting him get a bit less big blue boyscout (superman reference for those not comic savvy). as for Slater (in honor of 3MB) he's like a solid bass player, no one goes to see him but you'd actually miss him if he wasn't there, he gives the top guys room to perform and show off, he takes bumps really well, and while he doesn't draw he makes others draw better. We'll see how this plays out. just kind of irritated that i'll have to put up with Rock for the next few months.
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

Blog Entries
    Their will be no Rock vs Cena II at Mania. It will be a Triple Threat with Punk added to the mix and Taker will face Lesnar.
    Mark my godamn words.

It's Still Real To Him, Dammit!

I saw this Youtube this morning, thought I's share it with you guys, Definitely made my day, lol.

Wait you were mad that Y2J returned?

Yep, I saw it in another thread !!! Amazing !!! LOL

mad in the good way of course. Didn't you see what I wrote after "I was mad when Y2J entered as #2" ?

Blog Entries
    You say there were lots of surprise entrants. There were 3 mate...
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I am not upset that punk lost it was obvious that it would happen they did the same when punk was whc and they centred the jericho vs micheals fued around the belt so got it off punk they are building a fued for mania and its the only logical way to make rock vs cena 2 as boring as the match may be its a draw and makes more money than punk vs anyone, but the finish was terrible a people's elbow jeez I think destroying what punk has done should of taken 3 rock bottoms like the austin vs rock wm x7 finish.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Yep, I saw it in another thread !!! Amazing !!! LOL
    Oh, my bad, I didn't know, can i get the link so i can close this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by second_city_sinner View Post
    I am not upset that punk lost it was obvious that it would happen they did the same when punk was whc and they centred the jericho vs micheals fued around the belt so got it off punk they are building a fued for mania and its the only logical way to make rock vs cena 2 as boring as the match may be its a draw and makes more money than punk vs anyone, but the finish was terrible a people's elbow jeez I think destroying what punk has done should of taken 3 rock bottoms like the austin vs rock wm x7 finish.
    That happened at WM 19

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....