Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wweAUZ View Post
    This better lead to a Cena heel turn at Wrestlemania
    A lot of people would want that, but I don't think Vince wants it ! I think Cena turning heel vs The Rock would be perfect for a heel turn, and probably the early shocker of 2013 ! IMO this won't happen again unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I was really surprised that Team Hell No retained, but with what happend between Daniel Bryan & Kane at the Rumble match, I think on RAW tonight, they will lose the Tag titles. Punk vs Rock was good, better than Cena vs Rock, but I agree, the end was really awful. and it's obviously not The Shield who attacked The Rock, it was Brock Lesnar, I have no doubt about this. It would be to easy if it was The Shield.

I was mad when Y2J entered as #2 !!! Good to see him back even if it's only for the RR
    Same here. They have found a way to keep them very entertaining though.

I never really thought DB would have so much charisma in WWE. When he first went to WWE he seemed like a fish out of the water.

Only thing I didn't like was the Cena duct tape idea being used again.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Quote Originally Posted by ch.brooks24 View Post
    Look, we all get that making Cena champion is "beneficial to the business." Like you said - common sense. But its like when your favorite rock band turns pop. They stop being original, gritty, and creative and turn to the same old crap you hear on the radio day in and day out just to make more money. Cena vs Rock II with Cena getting the win is just straight up selling out. Boring, un-original, un-inspiring, non-creative garbage that will appeal to the masses and make WWE lots of money. Thats the problem everyone here has with it. It's not that we dont have that common sense you refer too - we just want and expect more. Get it?

I sure hope that doesnt make you dizzy. We wouldnt want that now.
    Everyone here doesn't account for decent enough percentage of wrestling fans. Hell, I bet very few even purchase the PPV's or merchandise so why bother? When you watch Raw, Smackdown or PPV's, the crowds are full of kids with big foam hands and t-shirts and masks, so why not satisfy those paying costumers once in a while.

Let's face it, Cena vs Rock will draw $$$$ again. The highest drawing PPV I believe. Who doesn't like money?

I know I do, and that you do too.

I sure as hell know Vince loves money even more.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Up until the final 3 of the Rumble I was really enjoying the PPV, When you have Big White, Cena and Ryback in the final 3 you know that the winner is going to be boring., They should have had the Rumble last because it spoilt the Punk Rock match for me, but hey we are just a tiny tiny percentage of fans that watch WWE most people would have been surprised,
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

When Goldust music hit and Cody was waiting for him in the ring, I immedialely thought : "Wrestlemania, Cody Rhodes vs Goldust" ^^ .

The Lights The Lights

A couple of weeks ago during the RAW TLC Match when the lights went out and shield attacked someone made a joke that the Undertaker was gonna get them for messing with his lights. And of course I laughed at this. And then last night as soon rock won the championship it hit me What a great way to kick off the punk-taker feud by having shield be working for taker the whole time tune in tonight and we'll see where this goes

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    When Goldust music hit and Cody was waiting for him in the ring, I immedialely thought : "Wrestlemania, Cody Rhodes vs Goldust" ^^ .
    Cody eliminating Goldy seems like the first step towards just that. Dying to see the interactions between Golddust and Sandow.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    You should probably make a thread about that... Or even blog the idea!
    This probably him

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Blog Entries
    Really enjoyed the ppv over all.

Miz vs Cesaro was a decent match. Made perfect sense to have Cesaro retain of course. Solid pre-show match.

Del Rio vs Show was actually pretty good. I'm always skeptical about Big Show ppv matches these days, but he always seems to surprise me by putting on a good one. Not sure about ending it with the Cena/Batista duct tape around the feet trick, but there we go! As long as Del Rio retained, I was happy.

Tag team match was what it was I suppose. Nothing amazingly special, but a solid tag team match.

The Royal Rumble match was great as always. I marked out good when Jericho came out at #2!! I hope he's back full time, but won't hold my breath! Nice to see him and Ziggler last most of the match too.
    As for surprise entrants, I don't think there were enough. I mean we got about 30 seconds of Godfather in the match, then the only 2 surprises we got were Jericho and Goldust. Both good surprises of course, but I did expect another one or 2. It was good to see Goldust in the match for a good period of time too. It'll be interesting to see if he's back full time too. They could be looking to set up Cody vs Goldust for future ppv? With the way Cody and him were going at it and the way Cody eliminated Goldust, I wouldn't be surprised.
    It was cool to se eBo Dallas last so long in the match too. He was there amongt the last group of guys and lasted about 30 minutes I think. Interesting to see them seemingly setting up Dallas vs Barrett too.
    I fully expected to see John Cena win the match. I would have been cool with Sheamus winning a second in a row though, but I don't think he needed the win. I was genuinely scared that they were going to have Ryback winning at one point though. I was cheering Cena to win when it was down to the final 2.

Punk vs Rock got a good deal of time and was a great match. I've never bought the People's Elbow as a finisher, but there we go. I'm interested to see what happens on Raw tonight. I sense that they might re-instate Punk or something like that. There's also Brock Lesnar hovering about of course, I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the show in some form perhaps.

I always love Wrestlemania season, always an exciting time! Can't wait for Raw!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I call bullshit on the fact that you still think you know how I would react. I don't dislike seeing the rock. I don't dislike seeing any of the people you mentioned appear. But putting a title on a part time performer is stupid no matter how much the ratings go up temporarily.
    Ummm... no it isn't. It means that WWE are going to make more money than they normally do temporarily.

The bottom line is that WWE is a business. Vince McMahon is a business man. Both are about making th emost money possible. Having The Rock as champion, whether you like him or not, IS going to draw more ppv buys, IS going to get more people to watch the shows which all equates to WWE making more money. Even if it's a temporary thing, there is nothing stupid about cashing in on a chance to make extra money. It's just smart.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!