Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TempestH View Post
    I didn't like that Godfather was wasted for a joke elimination. I didn't like the Great Khali of all people was in the Rumble. I absolutely hated that six wrestlers worked the undercard AND worked in the Rumble match. I like Cesaro, Rhodes, Sandow, Kane, and Bryan, and Miz is actually my favorite guy on the roster, but it irritated me that a lot of talented individuals missed out on the Rumble event altogether.
    I think the main wasted spots were Khali, Tensai, Godfather (if he returns at least let him hang around in the ring for a bit). I also think Rey Mysterio was a waste if hes not back with the company full time yet. Why have him return just to go away again? Especially when there were a few left out that are ready to come back full time i.e christian, mark henry, shelton benjamin.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Not Xena vs The Toothfairy again. I like Rock but this match between those 2 is boring as hell. I would personally wanted to see Rock vs Lesnar and worst case scenario Punk / Rock / Cena. But this again oh god why?

This better lead to a Cena heel turn at Wrestlemania

Short Review Of The Royal Rumble 2013

1)Alberto Del Rio VS The big Show was ok.the ending was a repeat....(john cena vs Batista)...
    2)team Hell No Vs Team Rhodes Scholars was above par.Suprised with the winners though.Team Hell No was Gold..
    3)The Royal Rumble Match was good.Lots of Suprise Entrants.

Last 5 superstars chris jericho,ryback,john cena,sheamus,dolph ziggler....I wanted jericho to pick up the win.
    The final three sheamus john cena and ryback.after sheamus got eliminated for the first time in years I wanted cena to win..its simple I don't like ryback.

4)The rock Vs CM PUNK......gud back and forth....lame ending..not worth going in detail....

these were my views...
    post urs...thought?

Quote Originally Posted by wweAUZ View Post
    Vince will never change his golden child because of the little Jimmys , who will be the superman if he turns heel? Would be nice if it happens but that will never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by wweAUZ View Post

You should probably make a thread about that... Or even blog the idea!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

in addition to that

I guess CHRIS JERICHO recieved the greatest pop of the nite......

Quote Originally Posted by Rathin Rao View Post
    1)Alberto Del Rio VS The big Show was ok.the ending was a repeat....(john cena vs Batista)...
    2)team Hell No Vs Team Rhodes Scholars was above par.Suprised with the winners though.Team Hell No was Gold..
    3)The Royal Rumble Match was good.Lots of Suprise Entrants.

Last 5 superstars chris jericho,ryback,john cena,sheamus,dolph ziggler....I wanted jericho to pick up the win.
    The final three sheamus john cena and ryback.after sheamus got eliminated for the first time in years I wanted cena to win..its simple I don't like ryback.

4)The rock Vs CM PUNK......gud back and forth....lame ending..not worth going in detail....

these were my views...
    post urs...thought?
    agree with all you've said, except I don't hate Ryback. I'm not a fan but I have nothing vs him. I was really surprised that Team Hell No retained, but with what happend between Daniel Bryan & Kane at the Rumble match, I think on RAW tonight, they will lose the Tag titles. Punk vs Rock was good, better than Cena vs Rock, but I agree, the end was really awful. and it's obviously not The Shield who attacked The Rock, it was Brock Lesnar, I have no doubt about this. It would be to easy if it was The Shield.

I was mad when Y2J entered as #2 !!! Good to see him back even if it's only for the RR

I was really surprised that Team Hell No retained, but with what happend between Daniel Bryan & Kane at the Rumble match, I think on RAW tonight, they will lose the Tag titles. Punk vs Rock was good, better than Cena vs Rock, but I agree, the end was really awful. and it's obviously not The Shield who attacked The Rock, it was Brock Lesnar, I have no doubt about this. It would be to easy if it was The Shield.

I was mad when Y2J entered as #2 !!! Good to see him back even if it's only for the RR

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    So what you are saying is that John Cena - the most popular, over and dedicated superstar the WWE has at the moment - could actually be a WWE Champion that will be beneficial to the business?

I think I need to sit down. Common sense like that makes me dizzy.
    Look, we all get that making Cena champion is "beneficial to the business." Like you said - common sense. But its like when your favorite rock band turns pop. They stop being original, gritty, and creative and turn to the same old crap you hear on the radio day in and day out just to make more money. Cena vs Rock II with Cena getting the win is just straight up selling out. Boring, un-original, un-inspiring, non-creative garbage that will appeal to the masses and make WWE lots of money. Thats the problem everyone here has with it. It's not that we dont have that common sense you refer too - we just want and expect more. Get it?

I sure hope that doesnt make you dizzy. We wouldnt want that now.