Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by drempunk View Post
    Now before I start this I just wanna say I really do not want too see the rock and cena again they really didn't have that magic together like a rock vs Austin 3times but why are people mad about the rock getting the champion ship if it were Brock lesnar stone cold or HBK or undertaker you people would have no problem with it so why are people upset about the rock winning
    First off, I don't want to see Rock vs Cena again either, in fact I don't want to see the rock ever again. And as far as being the rest of teh people you mentioned it would be just as pointless to have them as champion because their, at best, part time. How can a champion be useful if they only show up every few weeks and hardly ever wrestle. I'll say this I'm not the biggest punk fan but he's on every show, every week, almost always having a match and earning his spot. Earning, key word. I get rocks popular and has tons of fans but he's a part time attraction, something they bring back when they need a ratings boost. That. Is. All.
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Black Ninja!
    It was sting.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

I call bullshit on that if Austin were to come back and go over you guys would go crazy the problem with the rock is that he is a successful actor who can help the wwe. With his star power he really didn't have to come back for you ungrateful fans I know it sucks he lost it but its going to lead to something. Bigger. For punk

Black Ninja!
    I call bullshit on that if Austin were to come back and go over you guys would go crazy the problem with the rock is that he is a successful actor who can help the wwe. With his star power he really didn't have to come back for you ungrateful fans I know it sucks he lost it but its going to lead to something. Bigger. For punk
    I call bullshit on the fact that you still think you know how I would react. I don't dislike seeing the rock. I don't dislike seeing any of the people you mentioned appear. But putting a title on a part time performer is stupid no matter how much the ratings go up temporarily.

You can believe what you want dude but honestly I'd be saying the same shit if Austin came back as a part time guy, same with HBK same with Undertaker. As long as they wouldn't be there every week, having matches or at least on the show live, not a pretaped promo, then I'd say they shouldn't be anywhere near the title. And as far as ungrateful, I'm sure there are people who hate the rock because he left and came back but I hated him before he left and nothing has changed aside frm the fact that back then he deserved the spot he had and now he has it because wwe doesn't trust its current stars
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

What happened to the Kaitlyn/Tamina match?

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

WWE PPV Prediction Contest Standings:
    22nd place overall

Royal Rumble - 29th
    Elimination Chamber - 33rd
    Wrestlemania - 25th
    Extreme Rules - ooops, I forgot
    Payback - 9th
    MITB - 6th
    Battleground - 15th
    Summerslam - 15th

Current 2014 overall standing:
    23rd

Okay and why don't they trust their stars because they can't draw if they were too push them it would be like tna a company. Full of people. Who can't draw

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by bmh67wa View Post
    What happened to the Kaitlyn/Tamina match?
    You blinked...

Black Ninja!
    Okay and why don't they trust their stars because they can't draw if they were too push them it would be like tna a company. Full of people. Who can't draw
    You are kidding right. You're going to tell me that hardy doesnt draw? Dude might have personal problems but he gets a reaction from people... You have to give people a chance to shine before you conclude they can't draw.

Wrestling fan here

Like above stated, I wouldn't be jumping with joy if wrestlers that appear part time win the strap.

THIS IS TO BOOST RATINGS AND HYPE WRESTLEMANIA IN THEIR OWN WAY.