Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 290
  1. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Bralon23 View Post
    Yeah Jericho was such a surprise. I wasn't expecting him to be there at all.

    Side note: I may just be nit-picking because Cena winning pretty much ruined the show for me, but did anyone else get annoyed when jobbers like Sin Cara got like the last few spots? I want to see a guy like Wade Barrett, or someone else who's worked his ass off over the last year earn the 29th spot. I know it's scripted, but I thought they'd play to the psychology of the rumble spots a little more.
    I think the Sin Cara spot was supposed to be a surprise and get some cheers from the crowd since Cole was trying to hype it up so much as he came down. They still haven't realized that he is just not very entertaining so they put him towards the end thinking he would get a big pop.

    A Sin Cara match to me is just like a Diva's match. yes he obviously has more skill and can do a lot more stuff then the Diva's but all of his matches look like he is just going over the routine in his head. Okay, take bump, run ropes, fly to the outside, get on top ropes, miss move, act hurt, take bump from other guy, kick out, roll out of ring, spring board, pin, get two count, stand up get hit with other guys finisher, 1,2,3, go to the back, get in car, drive to next city, repeat all of the above outloud so it is easier to remember, repeat.

  2. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by drumn4life0789 View Post
    I think the Sin Cara spot was supposed to be a surprise and get some cheers from the crowd since Cole was trying to hype it up so much as he came down. They still haven't realized that he is just not very entertaining so they put him towards the end thinking he would get a big pop.

    A Sin Cara match to me is just like a Diva's match. yes he obviously has more skill and can do a lot more stuff then the Diva's but all of his matches look like he is just going over the routine in his head. Okay, take bump, run ropes, fly to the outside, get on top ropes, miss move, act hurt, take bump from other guy, kick out, roll out of ring, spring board, pin, get two count, stand up get hit with other guys finisher, 1,2,3, go to the back, get in car, drive to next city, repeat all of the above outloud so it is easier to remember, repeat.
    They ruined him for me when they gave him his own special lighting for his matches. I've always been the type of person that hates when things are forced on me. If you try to force me to like something, I'm not going to like it. With Sin Cara, I actually tried, but he kept getting hurt, he always botched moves and he was booked as another Superman character. He's like DiBiase, Jr. to me, it'll just never work.

  3. #113
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,154
    Blog Entries
    6
    So Goldust eh? We might get that WM match after all....


  4. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So Goldust eh? We might get that WM match after all....
    I was hoping for the hurricane

  5. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Bralon23 View Post
    They ruined him for me when they gave him his own special lighting for his matches. I've always been the type of person that hates when things are forced on me. If you try to force me to like something, I'm not going to like it. With Sin Cara, I actually tried, but he kept getting hurt, he always botched moves and he was booked as another Superman character. He's like DiBiase, Jr. to me, it'll just never work.
    I agree with this because that is the exact reason I can't stand Ryback. WWE is forcing him down our throats.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  6. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I agree with this because that is the exact reason I can't stand Ryback. WWE is forcing him down our throats.
    Ryback's different for me. He's not a 5'5, miniature botch machine. There's no future with Sin Cara. With Ryback, WWE has actually made it to where his character can evolve into something more. Now, he's like a caveman/beast of destruction that's still raw and that's fine because he has so much potential and the fans are starting to really get behind him. Even though I wanted to him beat Cena, it was a good loss for him. Him being one of the last two showed us that he has the potential to hang with the big boys, but still has room for improvement.

  7. #117
    I'm actually ok with Cena winning the Rumble. It is kinda expected too since he did job mostly all of 2012.

    I'm also ok with Punk losing the title, i'm just not ok with the finish. I'm not even mad at the People's Elbow per say, I just think he should have did the Rock Bottom then do the elbow.

    From the looks of things, the Rock will be around for quite some time as well, which is ok I guess.

    Good run Punk, i'm actually surprised they let CM Punk have this kind of a run, but a hell of a run it was.

    The RUmble match, itself, I enjoyed. I think most people got pretty decent amount of time, it was a good pace and nice job keeping the entrants under wraps. was not expecting Jericho, never crossed my mind either.

    I mean ROck vs Cena 2... so much for Once in a Lifetime, however, it is a money drawer so i can't be mad that they are possibly doing it again (I know 90% chance they will but you never know). Personally, I think it shouldn't happen again and it' not that I didn't like the 1st one. The 1st match was fine, but unless the Rock is planning on being here longer, I'd rather see someone else face Cena and have someone else face the Rock.

    But if the Rock is planning on being here longer, I think he needs to have more matches to pick up the pace a bit

  8. #118
    it's not that the wwe has become so predictable, like some of you say, wwe has always been predictable. it's how much better the shows and storylines could have been/could be. i just don't get why they keep putting cena in this "disadvantaged" spot and have him "beat the odds". it's not entertaining. and it does nothing to the product.

  9. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Bralon23 View Post
    Ryback's different for me. He's not a 5'5, miniature botch machine. There's no future with Sin Cara. With Ryback, WWE has actually made it to where his character can evolve into something more. Now, he's like a caveman/beast of destruction that's still raw and that's fine because he has so much potential and the fans are starting to really get behind him. Even though I wanted to him beat Cena, it was a good loss for him. Him being one of the last two showed us that he has the potential to hang with the big boys, but still has room for improvement.
    I actually do not mind Ryback as well. Comparing the 2, Ryback does seem more interesting. SIn Cara has too many things working against him really and maybe is just not quite ready.
    I also like how they aren't making Ryback a super unstoppable force, he is not Goldberg and really, how they are making him,i'm not sure why people still chant goldberg..

  10. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by goodomens View Post
    it's not that the wwe has become so predictable, like some of you say, wwe has always been predictable. it's how much better the shows and storylines could have been/could be. i just don't get why they keep putting cena in this "disadvantaged" spot and have him "beat the odds". it's not entertaining. and it does nothing to the product.
    So are you saying that it would be better if Cena didn't win?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.