Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    To all the people that are complaining that WWE is too predictable, here is the thing. If your reading a good book, the closer you get to the end of the book, the more predictable the ending gets. Usually there is only a few possible outcomes by the time it comes down to it. The same is with wrestling. They are telling a story and in doing so you have to foreshadow certain events. With that said, if you are looking to be suprised by the end of that same book, you really shouldnt read the last page first. In other words, coming on sites like these where the outcome is being talked about by thousands of people, is basically like reading the last page of the novel. If you are gonna do that with the book you are reading, then you better at least enjoy reading the story along the way. If you dont do that, then maybe its time to put that book down...
    We shouldn't have to put on blinders though to be surprised by the result of a wrestling show. WWE could do a hell of a lot more to add little surprises for us so we can enjoy the product a little more. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying that the WWE has really gotten lazy. TNA had two pretty good surprises at BFG with Matt Morgan helping Joey Ryan and Devon being apart of Aces and Eights. Then we get Taz being involved in Aces and Eights and that becomes a pretty good surprise as well. It's the little things WWE seemingly refuses to do anymore to make the show more surprising.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    I honestly wish I never found this site or any site like it. When I watched wrestling before I knew of any dirt sheet I had a much better time watching the show. However now that I found this site it impossible for me not to visit. I come here at least once a day to read the latest wrestling news
    Totally agree. This last week was the first that I didn't read anything on this site after Raw and I was surprised by an appearance by Punk and Rock on Smackdown, and also by the Royal Rumble entrants. It sucks because I like reading what you guys have to say in these forums about wrestling, but I might cut back on coming to the site just so I can enjoy the element of surprise like I used to.

Quote Originally Posted by drumn4life0789 View Post
    Not really mentioning anything here but put spoiler tags because I am referencing the Royal Rumble PPV.

Good god, could anybody here not do exactly what the writing staff does and probably for less money. I mean could it not be more predictable then that. Once the Rumble Match was over could we not see what was going to happen with the Title match and then what is going to happen at Mania. Holy Shit. WWE hire me. Ill take half the pay of those buffoons you use to write your stuff now.
    Cant really blame the writers dude. They're only doing as instructed...

VinnyMac... I love you for bringing us this crazy ass form of entertainment known as WWE. But after watching this years Rumble, and especially if you headline Mania with Cena-RockII, its become excruciatingly clear that you've completely lost touch with whats hot and whats not. Time to step aside and let someone who actually has a clue as to what people want see run the show. Or at least someone with some fresh ideas and bit of creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bralon23 View Post
    Totally agree. This last week was the first that I didn't read anything on this site after Raw and I was surprised by an appearance by Punk and Rock on Smackdown, and also by the Royal Rumble entrants. It sucks because I like reading what you guys have to say in these forums about wrestling, but I might cut back on coming to the site just so I can enjoy the element of surprise like I used to.
    I also like seeing what others have to say about wrestling especially since I know absolutely no one that watches wrestling.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bralon23 View Post
    I honestly try not to come on a few days before a big event like this. While the main storyline endings are already set, there are still little suprises to be had. To be honest, I freaked out when Jericho and Goldust came out tonight. It wasnt a "crazy super epic plotline twist" but it still made me get out of my seat and scream at the tv!

I honestly try not to come on a few days before a big event like this. While the main storyline endings are already set, there are still little suprises to be had. To be honest, I freaked out when Jericho and Goldust came out tonight. It wasnt a "crazy super epic plotline twist" but it still made me get out of my seat and scream at the tv!
    I marked out when the Godfather came out. Although I think he might have gotten the fastest elimination.
    and to be technical the godfather never even got in the ring. so i dont think he was officially in the match

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    I also like seeing what others have to say about wrestling especially since I know absolutely no one that watches wrestling.
    Yeah i hear ya. I try to convince my wife that she likes wrestling just so I have someone to watch it with...

Yeah Jericho was such a surprise. I wasn't expecting him to be there at all.

Side note: I may just be nit-picking because Cena winning pretty much ruined the show for me, but did anyone else get annoyed when jobbers like Sin Cara got like the last few spots? I want to see a guy like Wade Barrett, or someone else who's worked his ass off over the last year earn the 29th spot. I know it's scripted, but I thought they'd play to the psychology of the rumble spots a little more.

Yeah i hear ya. I try to convince my wife that she likes wrestling just so I have someone to watch it with...
    lol thats pretty funny

Fuck the WWE!

Fuck the Royal Rumble!!!

Fuck CENA!!!

Fucking PG shit... I am NOT watching tomorrow night!!! Oh shit, they still didn't answer who UT will face at WM...

Well I am NOT watching after they announce that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone