Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 290
  1. #81
    Normal Member Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    104
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Is that set in stone is it? What about the WM's he's missed? He missed 10 and 16
    Shhh.... Dont tell the WWE universe that....

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    I said in my OP that everyone has a right to complain but if you the complaints get so bad that you don't enjoy the product then it might be wise to stop watching. If the complaints are not so bad that you would stop watching then there must be something good about what you see despite all the bad stuff. So how come I rarely see people discuss what they like about the WWE. I usually only see what people hate about it.
    Because people want the Attitude Era again. I agree with you that it just seems like everyone only want to complain and sorry I misread what you said. I thought you meant people had no right to complain at all. There were a lot of positives about this Royal Rumble like Y2J, Ziggler looking impressive, and like I said earlier Ryback finally looking vulnerable.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Because people want the Attitude Era again. I agree with you that it just seems like everyone only want to complain and sorry I misread what you said. I thought you meant people had no right to complain at all. There were a lot of positives about this Royal Rumble like Y2J, Ziggler looking impressive, and like I said earlier Ryback finally looking vulnerable.
    Now this is the kind of post I like

  4. #84
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,991
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No it wasn't Cena! It was Sting.
    Quick! We need a Sting thread!!!


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No it wasn't Cena! It was Sting.
    "The Scorpion King gets stung by the Stinger"

  6. #86
    Absolutely pathetic PPV. Who would have thought Del Rio / Big SLOW would steal the show? I know vince calls all the shots, but how incredibly underwhelming can you get here? How are some of you not furious with this?

    Foolishly, I still defend WWE in a mainstream light with my friends, but even I can't stomach a damn 2+month build up of a WWE champion who wont even be at half the time vs. the goldenboy himself, getting put over at mania since Wrestlemania 21. Who would have thought that one of the best booking decisions in years of having the Rock beat Cena at WM28 would turn into a prolonged two year feud to have SHITTY cena put over at WM29.

    Crock vs. SuperCena, a holdfest rematch of "the ego man behind the past year of bad booking" Triple H vs. "the could have been..." Brock Lesnar, an overhyped CM PUNK/Taker and ziggler/Del Rio

    Fuck you, WWE #wewantaustin
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

  7. #87
    Normal Member Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    104
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    what better time than WM.
    The shields plans were thrawted and cena wants revenge.
    I think it would work out nice if cena is revealed to be the leader of the shield and the victor at WM with a dirty win.
    I would be down... I doubt Vince would be interested in the idea, but I know alot of other people that would!

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I would be down... I doubt Vince would be interested in the idea, but I know alot of other people that would!
    I really think that is what will happen.

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    If they do Rock vs Cena 2. And have Cena finally turn heel and win the title dirty will that make it worth while for you?

    Let me further clarify. I should have stated that the heel turn would take place at WM. Not before.
    That's actually a great question. I don't know. I'd be shocked, but I've waited for it for so long that I don't know if I'd even care that much anymore. I really don't see that happening. Cena has progressively been getting worse with his corny jokes and cheesy promos and facial expressions. It's almost to the point where I really don't care about the character anymore. To answer your question, no it wouldn't make it worthwhile for me at this point.

  10. #90
    Normal Member Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    104
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightEDGeSavior View Post
    Absolutely pathetic PPV. Who would have thought Del Rio / Big SLOW would steal the show? I know vince calls all the shots, but how incredibly underwhelming can you get here? How are some of you not furious with this?

    Foolishly, I still defend WWE in a mainstream light with my friends, but even I can't stomach a damn 2+month build up of a WWE champion who wont even be at half the time vs. the goldenboy himself, getting put over at mania since Wrestlemania 21. Who would have thought that one of the best booking decisions in years of having the Rock beat Cena at WM28 would turn into a prolonged two year feud to have SHITTY cena put over at WM29.

    Crock vs. SuperCena, a holdfest rematch of "the ego man behind the past year of bad booking" Triple H vs. "the could have been..." Brock Lesnar, an overhyped CM PUNK/Taker and ziggler/Del Rio

    Fuck you, WWE #wewantaustin
    I like your positivity! Big Show vs Del Rio was a fun match wasnt it!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.