Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    I said in my OP that everyone has a right to complain but if you the complaints get so bad that you don't enjoy the product then it might be wise to stop watching. If the complaints are not so bad that you would stop watching then there must be something good about what you see despite all the bad stuff. So how come I rarely see people discuss what they like about the WWE. I usually only see what people hate about it.
    because wrestling fans are some of the most whiningest bitches on the planet. (Dejavu....)

Blog Entries
    Goldust.

That is all.

Merged.

After watching the first announcers' table buckle under the weight of the rock and punk, I couldnt help but think that instead of having 3 shield members wander through the dark and try and powerbomb rock through the table accurately, the rock just jumped through the table himself. The idea just makes me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Who cares? We all know that Cena and Rock was going to be for the title since Wrestlemania last year. Hell at least now we can possibly see CM Punk vs Taker for the streak. Also Ryback finally lost a match clean! Take the bad with the good. No need to bitch so much.
    Apparently, people forgot lol

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    because wrestling fans are some of the most whiningest bitches on the planet. (Dejavu....)
    This is true. And I am glad cena won I think its about time he got back in the title picture. He has been on so many side projects for so long. Also there is the matter of CM punk opting to exercise his rematch clause.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodenBulldozer View Post
    After watching the first announcers' table buckle under the weight of the rock and punk, I couldnt help but think that instead of having 3 shield members wander through the dark and try and powerbomb rock through the table accurately, the rock just jumped through the table himself. The idea just makes me laugh
    Haha that would be funny. But since they didn't have to stand on a gimmicked table, they were fine.

The match was 20 mins with a 5 minute celebration/ VKM being a douchebag included.

Blog Entries
    If they do Punk vs UT, they need to have the stipulation that when Punk loses he has to stop referring to himself as Best In The World. That'd make me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    If they do Punk vs UT, they need to have the stipulation that when Punk loses he has to stop referring to himself as Best In The World. That'd make me happy.
    That would suit me just fine. They could also make Aries stop calling himself the greatest man that ever lived. or whatever it is that he calls himself

I liked the WWE Championship match until the finish, I thought the lights not coming back on was great and when they did no one was there. Would liked to have seen it stretched out until EC or at least Raw about who did it. Let everyone think it was The Shield and a have a swerve of Brock Lesnar or The Undertaker. While Cena-Rock may be a draw MW pretty much sells it self.
    I'm back and better than ever!