View Poll Results: Rather be Heel or Babyface

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heel

8 72.73%
  • Babyface

3 27.27%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Would you rather be a heel or babyface if your were a Wrestler?

I would love to play the heel role over being a babyface.

Definitely heel because that fits my personality more. Although because of my ability to make people love me I might be put as a face as well.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    If you are a face you are boring... the only plus is faces seem to win more. Heels tactics are awesome... it would be cool to pretend to be a bad guy.
    #TeamGeeky

Heel because I'm an ass.

Much easier to get people to hate you, then it is to get people to love you. So definitely a heel.

Blog Entries
    It's much easier to be a heel. Not really sure which I rather be though.
    I'll say face, since it's more of a challenge.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

My efed character is a heel, never was a face so heel for me

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Funny how everyone says Heel because they are good at getting people to hate them and such, but there is a point in every wrestler's career, where they have a trial to be a Face and see how good they are in being a wrestling in pro-wrestling, if you wanna be the best, then you are gonna have to learn how to control your promo skills and learn how to work at different levels, like how if an actor wants to win an Oscar, they must learn to have different ranges.

I for one always have a liking in looking at all problems and issues from different angles, good and bad, and when you have that, you can be a chameleon in knowing what you need to do and what is acceptable in different situations. always love cheering the bad guys, and I know how to push people's buttons when it comes to their favorite rosters, and then again, I also know how to get people behind me with good intentions. I'm not saying I am the best at it, but I am , somewhat, ready when I ever get thrown a face role from nowhere.

seems like heel seems to be the favorite here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    If you are a face you are boring... the only plus is faces seem to win more. Heels tactics are awesome... it would be cool to pretend to be a bad guy.
    What makes you say that?

Are all the faces boring now???

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....