View Poll Results: Rather be Heel or Babyface

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heel

    8 72.73%
  • Babyface

    3 27.27%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Would you rather be a heel or babyface if your were a Wrestler?

    I would love to play the heel role over being a babyface.

  2. #2
    Definitely heel because that fits my personality more. Although because of my ability to make people love me I might be put as a face as well.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  3. #3
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    If you are a face you are boring... the only plus is faces seem to win more. Heels tactics are awesome... it would be cool to pretend to be a bad guy.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  4. #4
    Heel because I'm an ass.




  5. #5
    Much easier to get people to hate you, then it is to get people to love you. So definitely a heel.

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,080
    Blog Entries
    1
    It's much easier to be a heel. Not really sure which I rather be though.
    I'll say face, since it's more of a challenge.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    If you are a face you are boring... the only plus is faces seem to win more. Heels tactics are awesome... it would be cool to pretend to be a bad guy.
    What makes you say that?

    Are all the faces boring now???




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #8
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,184
    Blog Entries
    1
    heel
    i find it easy to insult people

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    Jack Phenix:
    EWA FURY TV Champion Nov 20th (11) - Jul 27th (12)
     

  9. #9
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    What makes you say that?

    Are all the faces boring now???
    Faces are generally boring. I guess I shouldn't have made such a broad statement... I like faces don't get me wrong, I just personally wouldn't want to be one. They don't get to be as crazy. less crazy= more boring
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  10. #10
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Faces are generally boring. I guess I shouldn't have made such a broad statement... I like faces don't get me wrong, I just personally wouldn't want to be one. They don't get to be as crazy. less crazy= more boring
    What the hell do you call Eric Young.... I call him the fatal flaw in your logic!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.