Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Being Entertained

Hey guys long time reader but first post here so be nice :-). Here goes! With all the posts and blogs in regards to the Royal Rumble and people clearly not happy about The Rock potentially winning the title, I thought I would just ask this one simple question and that is what happened to just being entertained?

Personally I really don't want Punks streak to end but if the Rock wins i'm still happy because it will be extremely entertaining and potentailly bring new life into the title. What I dont undertstand is why us (as the fans) feel the need to worry about what is fair for the full time wrestlers, why cant we just chill out a bit and be entertained ? Its not even like the people posting are bothered about how fun the Rock winning will or won't be, they're worried about the future of the buisness and talents. Why! surely people are being paid a lot of money to worry about that so we dont have too.

Its not just The Rock and Punk, the same can be said for The Miz and Flair were people think it should have by all rights been Ziggler (p.s. Love the way Ziggler is at the moment with A.J and Big E and really want to see more of it.) I think Miz and Flair were excellent together and the passing on of the figure 4 was really cool.

Those are just two examples but I am interested to hear your opinions?

It's the drive by IWC, it's their job to be moaning little bitches.

That's it really.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post

That's it really.
    True dat!

If the Rock wins, IM NEVER WATCHING WWE AGAIN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    If the Rock wins, IM NEVER WATCHING WWE AGAIN!!!
    It's funny. They always say this.

From my point of view I just don't find The Rock entertaining, never have. So I would rather he wasnt champion so I don't have to watch too much more of him. Other than that I do try to just enjoy the show. I also enjoy the odd IWC drive-by criticising everything, but only because that's part of the fun. Anyone who takes wrestling seriously is just inwardly screaming "it's still real to me dammit!"

Divas to believe in.

That's it really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeL9qlMDqdw

second that

That's it really.
    They should visit Punk more often.

If done rightly Rock winning the title could be refreshing.

I want to be entertained, and to be honest Punk is starting to annoy me now and he's not entertaining me, but The point is the Rock isn't around enough to entertain and when he is, bar a couple of promos he's not entertaining me either.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her