Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1

    TNA hardcore HELL YEAH

    women jumping of cages wwe never ever did that i want more hardcore!

  2. #2
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    leeds,england
    Posts
    108
    wwe has something called wellness,where the superstars health comes before anything else,do u actually watch the divas/knockouts,i fast forward it,nowt worse than watching women pull hair and scream

  3. #3
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    44
    Safety= boring meaningless 3 minute womens matches just sayin
    X360 Gamertag- War7head7

    Mis......terrr...Anderson.......And..der...son!!!!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    wwe has something called wellness,where the superstars health comes before anything else,do u actually watch the divas/knockouts,i fast forward it,nowt worse than watching women pull hair and scream
    lol this is great, they have it now that it's pg, but look at the past man
    Always punched in! Always Drunk!

  5. #5
    That was badass by Mickie James by the way.
    Always punched in! Always Drunk!

  6. #6
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Thewoodcutter View Post
    That was badass by Mickie James by the way.
    What did Mickie do?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  7. #7
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,359
    Blog Entries
    1
    I assuming she jumped off a cage like in the 1st post in this thread?

  8. #8
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    I assuming she jumped off a cage like in the 1st post in this thread?
    Touche Rich.

    Touche.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  9. #9
    she did a Lou Thesz Press off the top of the cage onto Tara to win the match

  10. #10
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by BackYardWrestler View Post
    she did a Lou Thesz Press off the top of the cage onto Tara to win the match
    Mickie rules

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.