Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bob Sapp - TNA

Bob Sapp - TNA

Just a quick question before I go pick up my daughter.

Do you think Bob Sapp would be a good signing for TNA? Long term or short term. I know the WWE and TNA have tried to sign him while he was with K1 but were unable due to his contract with K1.

But if TNA wanted to ask the fans if or not he should sign, what would you say?

Long term, short term or no term

If he did sign, who would be a good wrestler to feud with.

Ok, I'm gonna be late.

Laters

Blog Entries
    I think Sapp (who makes me think of the movie The Green Mile when I see him) would be just like most MMA fighters who want to make the transition to pro wrestling. They will be green. I was going to say shocked by the intense travel but this is TNA. He has the look and size so he could be one of those guys that just destroys people?

I agree totally but the problem with ufc,mma and k1 fighters is in that envirorment they can kick ass to the best of there ability in wrestling on the other hand we all know it's scripted so that might be kind of hard to follow for them because wrestling is kind of like acting and not everone is a good actor and the same goes for wrestling or anything you might try new.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraNightviper View Post
    I agree totally but the problem with ufc,mma and k1 fighters is in that envirorment they can kick ass to the best of there ability in wrestling on the other hand we all know it's scripted so that might be kind of hard to follow for them because wrestling is kind of like acting and not everone is a good actor and the same goes for wrestling or anything you might try new.
    Good Point! I remember seeing Ken Shamrock being given an armdrag and thinking WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Sapp (who makes me think of the movie The Green Mile when I see him) He has the look and size so he could be one of those guys that just destroys people?
    Haha yeah I think so too when I look at him. I must admitt to being a big fan of his. His MMA fighting has made him a huge name, he also trained at the WCW power plant and so has some experience wrestling, over in Japan he made a name for himself wrestling. Not the most technical I know But he is a big name in the MMA world and to see him in TNA even for a short amount of time would be cool. Just not sure who would be a good choice for a feud.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Good Point! I remember seeing Ken Shamrock being given an armdrag and thinking WTF?
    And Shamrock was horrible on the mic too boot.
    Always punched in! Always Drunk!

If he was booked right (likely?) he could be a top man. One of those destroy everyone gimmick would work for him i guess.

With training he could be as technical in-ring as Batista

meh!

Pardon me. But who's Bob Sapp?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Pardon me. But who's Bob Sapp?
    I take it you don't follow MMA? Here a vid:

I'll take Seth Petruzelli instead
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.