Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What if?

Blog Entries

What if?

I know it's not likely to happen, but what if Cena cost Rock the title? If you think he had a problem with Rock coming and going before, how big of a problem should he had with Rock holding the title and never being around?!?

Blog Entries
    I truly believe the fact that The Rock is a part timer is a non issue in this case. Even if he wins the belt he is either going to drop it at mania or the ppv afterwards. He can show up to a couple of raws between the rumble and mania. Plus with the new lack of competition after Monday night football is no longer running at the same time of raw, I'm sure vince will try to suck more people into watching raw.

As far as cena screwing the rock, I don't think it's going to happen. This would turn cena heel, which isn't a good thing. The rock would then be the face of a company that he doesn't even really work for full time anymore. Your two biggest full time stars would be heels.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I truly believe the fact that The Rock is a part timer is a non issue in this case. Even if he wins the belt he is either going to drop it at mania or the ppv afterwards. He can show up to a couple of raws between the rumble and mania. Plus with the new lack of competition after Monday night football is no longer running at the same time of raw, I'm sure vince will try to suck more people into watching raw.

As far as cena screwing the rock, I don't think it's going to happen. This would turn cena heel, which isn't a good thing. The rock would then be the face of a company that he doesn't even really work for full time anymore. Your two biggest full time stars would be heels.
    You don't see a problem with the WWE champion barely being on the show? If Rock wins and then just shows up every now and again or does taped promos for each show I honestly believe that the title will become meaningless. I'm not a huge punk fan but he's a champion thats on every show, has matches all the time and good matches at that. I don't want the rock being champion for teh same reason I don't want taker being champion, they aren't around enough to be useful champions
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

The only way I could see Cena costing The Rock the title is if The Rock cost Cena The Rumble. Now that would mean the WWE title match would be last on the card and involve The Rock being pretty heelish, which he didn't even do during their feud last year. Anything else would make Cena the bad guy and as Dennis said, "This would turn cena heel, which isn't a good thing."

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    The only way I could see Cena costing The Rock the title is if The Rock cost Cena The Rumble. Now that would mean the WWE title match would be last on the card and involve The Rock being pretty heelish, which he didn't even do during their feud last year. Anything else would make Cena the bad guy and as Dennis said, "This would turn cena heel, which isn't a good thing."
    And the fact that the rumble is always last on the card means that can't happen.

What if the WWE is vacant after Punk vs Rock ?

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    What if the WWE is vacant after Punk vs Rock ?
    It won't be but if it was they could have both CM Punk and The Rock enter The Rumble and put the title up for grabs to the winning like in 1992.

Divas to believe in.

What if people just sat back and enjoyed the show for a change, rather than disect every little nuance?

Now there's a novelty.

It won't be
    Nobody knows if The Shield will follow what Punk said to them. Of course it's WWE and heel vs heel is almost always impossible but who knows...

they could have both CM Punk and The Rock enter The Rumble and put the title up for grabs to the winning like in 1992.
    No it would remain vacant until Elimination Chamber I think

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    What if people just sat back and enjoyed the show for a change, rather than disect every little nuance?

Now there's a novelty.
    Don't be silly, this is the internet!

Divas to believe in.