Blog Entries
    Only Bear could work HIMYM into a TNA thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Only Bear could work HIMYM into a TNA thread
    Damn right

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Wow...just wow. I cant believe this angle is still going on and they havent revealed the top guy yet. I mean, this storyline has been going on since june 14th. Thats over 9 months..and who have been the two biggest reveals? Devon and taz...oh wow. People knock how i met your mother for dragging stuff on, well this is tna's himym. Its a story that could easily keep going, but they needed to do the big reveal sooner. I wouldnt be surprised if it was until bound for glory this year that we learn who the head guy is. Wow tna...just wow

That the way TNA does, longer panned out stories, something that usually goes a year or longer.... Doubt they will carry the story without revealing the guy who Angle unmasked any further past Lockdown..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Wow...just wow. I cant believe this angle is still going on and they havent revealed the top guy yet. I mean, this storyline has been going on since june 14th. Thats over 9 months..and who have been the two biggest reveals? Devon and taz...oh wow. People knock how i met your mother for dragging stuff on, well this is tna's himym. Its a story that could easily keep going, but they needed to do the big reveal sooner. I wouldnt be surprised if it was until bound for glory this year that we learn who the head guy is. Wow tna...just wow
    So are you admitting flaws in HIMYM or are you saying how awesome you think this storyline is???

Black Ninja!
    So are you admitting flaws in HIMYM or are you saying how awesome you think this storyline is???
    Obviously he is taking about how amazing the storyline is!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

I think you just put bear in a conundrum and broke him...

Good job, Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    No, what I am saying is, the general consensus is that the mother should have been revealed and that the series has dragged on. I can agree with the opinion that the mother should have been revealed by now, and even quiet possibly that the series should have come to an end, I still am enjoying the current product. What i was merely trying to parallel between the two was that the big reveal has taken too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I think you just put bear in a conundrum and broke him...

Good job, Rob.

Nah, I was just busy reading WD08's Cena thread lol

Blog Entries
    Seem like there are more members. who all???? Gunner, Crimson, maybe some others????
    Who all do you think they will reveal???
    Bully Ray wrote the following on his twitter account earlier today

''Tonight on @IMPACTWRESTLING, I will show how I fooled the wrestling world. Here's a glimpse B4 my wedding''
    "Our President Bully Ray will be on IMPACT and tell the whole nine months story on how he pulled of the greatest con in history!

"We're talking about a step by step video look at Bully's genius for those who questioned the Aces and Eights plan!"
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    Now that they have revealed the president, they need to start moving forward with this angle and get some stuff done.

Blog Entries
    Now that they have revealed the president, they need to start moving forward with this angle and get some stuff done.
    A repeat of Immortal....LOL hope not, hope they more dominate winning most if not all the titles....