Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Spoiler Alert: Big news involving two TNA Main eventers

A Double and Robert Roode just won the TNA Tag Team Championships! I'm so happy that Chavo and Hernandez lost the titles. Now all TNA needs to do is to have Kenny King win the X-Division Championship and for Daniels to win the World Heavyweight Championship.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

TNA's Kane and Bryan have become tag champs!

I mean, uh, good thing they found something for Double A's and R's, to do while they build up more opponents for hardy
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    A Double and Robert Roode just won the TNA Tag Team Championships! I'm so happy that Chavo and Hernandez lost the titles. Now all TNA needs to do is to have Kenny King win the X-Division Championship and for Daniels to win the World Heavyweight Championship.
    Then it will be watchable for you

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I love team hell no, and I'm sure A double and R double will do fine. I just don't like putting former world champions as tag team champions. It's always seemed weird to me. I like tag teams that were meant to be tag teams.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    TNA's Kane and Bryan have become tag champs!

I mean, uh, good thing they found something for Double A's and R's, to do while they build up more opponents for hardy

The moment when A Double and Double R go to Anger Management classes so they can get Charlie Sheen to be the social media ambassador for Impact and call Austin Aries a Leprechaun to get it trending worldwide, followed by a title run which features the two guys being forced to hug on national television and using only catch phrases as a means to get a reaction from the crowd... That will be the moment when the "Team Hell NO" reference will have meaning. By making the claim that two of the better (or best) promo guys in the company forming a tag team based on competition amongst each other isn't the comedy angle that Team Hell No is and to make the comparison makes you look foolish TJB - to which I know you are not.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Then it will be watchable for you
    It's watchable now, but I just don't enjoy those two as champions lol
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    The moment when A Double and Double R go to Anger Management classes so they can get Charlie Sheen to be the social media ambassador for Impact and call Austin Aries a Leprechaun to get it trending worldwide, followed by a title run which features the two guys being forced to hug on national television and using only catch phrases as a means to get a reaction from the crowd... That will be the moment when the "Team Hell NO" reference will have meaning. By making the claim that two of the better (or best) promo guys in the company forming a tag team based on competition amongst each other isn't the comedy angle that Team Hell No is and to make the comparison makes you look foolish TJB - to which I know you are not.
    Yea,They just wanna outdo each other,at EVERYTHING. That's it.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Just hope TNA gives them a great team name.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Just hope TNA gives them a great team name.....
    I wouldn't worry about that TNA is usually pretty good with team names. They'll come up with a good name or just keep introducing them separately. It will still be better then Air Boom or CoBro at least
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

These two are going to have a long reign as tag team champions. I hope they get a lot of victories so whoever takes the titles off of them will be officially over.