Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Fresh Member Duderino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Devon, England
    Posts
    95
    Blog Entries
    2

    The Shield at the rumble

    So the shield are not entered in the rumble or have a match. Soooo where do people think they will pop up and who will they be targeting. Will they screw the rock, or show up in the rumble to eliminate one of the favourites. Storyline wise it will make sense that they are the reason Ryback does not win the rumble, so that's what I will go for. Although just thinking the last guy they attacked was the rock so that would make sense too. I would really like them to move on to someone else like triple H leading to a shield against dx angle at mania, with the shield going over.

    Thoughts?

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,481
    Blog Entries
    10
    I made a thread discussing a particular situation a while back that made sense for this topic to me. The rock is actually related to one of the members of the shield, I think it would be genius (especially now since they attacked the rock on raw) for the shield to screw CM punk out of the title.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Duderino View Post
    So the shield are not entered in the rumble or have a match. Soooo where do people think they will pop up and who will they be targeting. Will they screw the rock, or show up in the rumble to eliminate one of the favourites. Storyline wise it will make sense that they are the reason Ryback does not win the rumble, so that's what I will go for. Although just thinking the last guy they attacked was the rock so that would make sense too. I would really like them to move on to someone else like triple H leading to a shield against dx angle at mania, with the shield going over.

    Thoughts?

    I see what you mean with the last part but the fact remains you won't be seeing HHH ANYWHERES. At all. At least not before Mania,If that,And even if that happens,He'll already have a match anyways so I just can't see it happening.,



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  4. #4
    i hope they will eliminate ryback and/or cena since them winning would be an injustice imo

  5. #5
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,481
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    i hope they will eliminate ryback and/or cena since them winning would be an injustice imo
    Let me guess, you want some heel to win?

  6. #6
    I see them taking out 3 people before/during the rumble and take their spots.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

    Jessie J has nothing on her


  7. #7
    Isn't there 23 spaces filled so far? I'd look for them to either jump someone, or being 3 of the 7 missing. It could even be just be one of them in there.

    G
    GMU - UTID!
     
    2012 - 2nd!

  8. #8
    i see them randomly attacking people throughout the match to take their spots or something along those lines
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

    After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.

  9. #9
    They'll probably attack and eliminate Ryback. Although screwing Punk out of the title does make sense as Punk needs to loose in a dirty manner so as to set up a spot in EC.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares91 View Post
    They'll probably attack and eliminate Ryback. Although screwing Punk out of the title does make sense as Punk needs to loose in a dirty manner so as to set up a spot in EC.
    In the Royal Rumble advert The Shield I'd mentioned by someone as possible winners (the one with Cena at the bar). Maybe the shield will come out as 1 entrant instead of 3 separate ones turning it into a 32 man Rumble.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.