Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad Influence

Bad Influence

I think it would be awesome if TNA had Christopher Daniels as TNA World Heavyweight Champion of the World and then have Kaz become TNA X-Division Champion of the X-Division. I think it would be an awesome way to feature these guys and could lead to some great tag team matches between Bad Influence and Jeff Hardy and RVD.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

I'm Christopher Daniels and I'm the Heavyweight Champion of the World, and I'm Kaz the X-Division Champion of the World. And together We are the Champions... of the Worlllddd!

I want Bad Influence vs Bad Intentions

Blog Entries
    and @ Destination X Kaz challenges Daniels for WHC..starting a feud b/n these two n during the match AJ returns destroying both of them...

then, they'll go for a triple threat feud and @ BFG, it'll be Daniels (C) defending his title against Austin Aeries the BFG winner vs AJ Styles in triple threat first ever triple threat World title defence @ BFG

Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post
    and @ Destination X Kaz challenges Daniels for WHC..starting a feud b/n these two n during the match AJ returns destroying both of them...

then, they'll go for a triple threat feud and @ BFG, it'll be Daniels (C) defending his title against Austin Aeries the BFG winner vs AJ Styles in triple threat first ever triple threat World title defence @ BFG
    i think they dropped the destination x ppv.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    Biggest mistake TNA did...... would had kept Destination X
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Biggest mistake TNA did...... would had kept Destination X
    No lie this is the ppv I look forward to the most every year now in TNA. Especially with the new X-Division Champion can get a World Title shot rule.

Blog Entries
    is it so?? damn!! it is a great PPV and I always used to look forward for this PPV more than Lockdown or BFG or Slammiversary....

I will really miss Destination X!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I want Bad Influence vs Bad Intentions
    Bernard/Anderson vs. Kaz/Daniels in a "Loser has to grow their hair long" match.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I'm Christopher Daniels and I'm the Heavyweight Champion of the World, and I'm Kaz the X-Division Champion of the World. And together We are the Champions... of the Worlllddd!
    Technically, it's "I'm Christopher Daniels and I'm the 'World' Heavyweight Champion, of the World. Same for Kaz. Then it should really be, We are the 'World' Champions...of the Wooooorlllllllld.

Just saying.