Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 258
  1. #221
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Sooo......make a thread. Just don't call it anything with your username in it. They're always lame..... Except ones about awesome Australian things
    I remember when I had a thread named after me. that was "fun"
    #BeJelly


  2. #222
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I remember when I had a thread named after me. that was "fun"
    He just said those threads are lame...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    He just said those threads are lame...

    Shh... Don't tell him that and let's see if he can figure it out based on the title of my thread


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #224
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Shh... Don't tell him that and let's see if he can figure it out based on the title of my thread
    That will take too long!!! I'm impatient!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  5. #225
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    I know guys, I was making a joke. Also I laughed at the name of your thread drg lol.
    #BeJelly


  6. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I know guys, I was making a joke. Also I laughed at the name of your thread drg lol.











    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #227
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    ahhahaha DRG nice pictures


    Top foo songs (my choice feel free to disagree)
    5) Dear rosemary
    4) Times like these
    3) The pretender
    2) Best of you
    1) Everlong
    #BeJelly


  8. #228
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Favorite Florence and the machine songs
    5) Drumming song
    4) Seven devils
    3) Breath of life
    2) Rabbit heart
    1) No light, No light
    #BeJelly


  9. #229
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Top Five things Dennis should do right now!
    5: throw breath mints at his friends.
    4: hit on them!
    3: log off...
    2: get drunk!
    1. Punch a kangaroo


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #230
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Top Five things Dennis should do right now!
    5: throw breath mints at his friends.
    4: hit on them!
    3: log off...
    2: get drunk!
    1. Punch a kangaroo
    Yea, I did two and four last night....
    #BeJelly


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.