Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Well, there's a very valid reason for that. Because she's a bitch. If you don't want people thinking badly of you, the answer is simple - don't be a self centered bitch!
    I think you should, be a good sport and make put this in list form...

Reasons why Dennis' bestie is seen in bad light:
    1: She's a total bitch!
    2: She makes him take breath mints
    3: She doesn't kiss him

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Well, there's a very valid reason for that. Because she's a bitch. If you don't want people thinking badly of you, the answer is simple - don't be a self centered bitch!
    Yea, I don't really view her as such. I actually think she is awesome. I might be blinded though. Also I probably won't tell her you said that
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Well... She isn't kissing you, why should she have any say in whether you take a breath mint with your beer.
    She doesn't like the smell. I like her to be around me... so I eat a breath mint. The cost benefit analysis isn't that tough to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    List of How Many Ideas of Dennis Are Awesome:

Better song thread? That thread reeks of awesomeness! also EWN music discussion thread... Brad Maddox appreciation thread!? all my ideas

Blog Entries
    I think you should, be a good sport and make put this in list form...

Reasons why Dennis' bestie is seen in bad light:
    1: She's a total bitch!
    2: She makes him take breath mints
    3: She doesn't kiss him
    I didn't tell my "bestie" I told the other girl who was in the van at the time. haha...she was the one who was more whiny about the smell of my breath.

This thread has already already left the track. It's just coasting on dirt right now.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yea, I don't really view her as such. I actually think she is awesome. I might be blinded though. Also I probably won't tell her you said that

She doesn't like the smell. I like her to be around me... so I eat a breath mint. The cost benefit analysis isn't that tough to me.

Better song thread? That thread reeks of awesomeness! also EWN music discussion thread... Brad Maddox appreciation thread!? all my ideas
    The thing is......how are you being a good friend if you won't help her see how erroneous her behaviour actually is? Your refusal to see it notwithstanding, I believe there was at least a half dozen people here that told you as much - what does that tell you? With the weight of opinion behind the argument that anyone who'd do that is, well, a bitch? It's one thing for her to complain - completely another for you to pop a breath mint to placate her whim - it's a completely inexcusable thing for her not to go, "Hey don't worry about doing that" upon discovering what you were doing to please her. Which equals a totally, utterly, completely self obsessed, self centered, unempathetic B-I-T-C-H.

Have you ever drank orange juice after brushing your teeth? That's somewhat akin to how beer would taste after breath mints. Why would you do that to yourself?

Black Ninja!
    Excuses Dennis makes to defend himself and his Bestie about the breath mints.
    1. It wasn't even my bestie.
    2. I like having her around.
    3. It makes my beer taste minty
    4. She doesn't like the smell.
    5. She's awesome.
    6. I love her...

you get the point

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    This thread has already already left the track. It's just coasting on dirt right now.
    Quick make more lists before TDA decides this thread sucks.

Reasons this thread is good:
    1. I got nothing.
    2. No wait... nevermind still nothing.
    3. mocking dennis' love of lists is fun!
    4. number 3
    5. Number 3 is more than enough.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Yea, B-mac mentioned beer and breath mints... it was destined to get side tracked... we can pull it back though, plus we are still technically discussing a list. TDA you should make a list!
    The thing is......how are you being a good friend if you won't help her see how erroneous her behaviour actually is? Your refusal to see it notwithstanding, I believe there was at least a half dozen people here that told you as much - what does that tell you? With the weight of opinion behind the argument that anyone who'd do that is, well, a bitch? It's one thing for her to complain - completely another for you to pop a breath mint to placate her whim - it's a completely inexcusable thing for her not to go, "Hey don't worry about doing that" upon discovering what you were doing to please her. Which equals a totally, utterly, completely self obsessed, self centered, unempathetic B-I-T-C-H.

Have you ever drank orange juice after brushing your teeth? That's somewhat akin to how beer would taste after breath mints. Why would you do that to yourself?
    I did it because I like to be around her and she didn't want to smell the beer on my breath. I get what you guys are saying, I just don't get why it's that big of a deal. I wouldn't do it again though, now she wouldn't ask me to because she would remember people gave me crap about it and she cares about what people think of her.... So she might even discourage it... and for that I thank you guys Though breath mints are not that bad....

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Excuses Dennis makes to defend himself and his Bestie about the breath mints.
    1. It wasn't even my bestie.
    2. I like having her around.
    3. It makes my beer taste minty
    4. She doesn't like the smell.
    5. She's awesome.
    6. I love her...

you get the point
    I have never made that point.
    I do think she is awesome. I will say my friends will do things just because I like to do them as well... She played a role playing game because me and my friend thought it might be fun.... Team player.