Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think I'm smarter than you give me credit for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I call shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Do you think I'm an idiot iron ape? I think it would be vastly judgmental to assume you can truly grasp ones intellect over forum posts. I guess that's just a personal opinion .
    Aww.......look at this child trying to be all smart and adult like. How cute.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Aww.......look at this child trying to be all smart and adult like. How cute.
    Yep, 21 is a child nowadays right?

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Any time you can put emma stone in a thread I'm ok with it.

Do you think I'm an idiot iron ape? I think it would be vastly judgmental to assume you can truly grasp ones intellect over forum posts. I guess that's just a personal opinion .
    An idiot? Perhaps not. But I'd honestly be hesitant to toss the word "smart" your way, as time after time after time you've needed to have things explained to you in excruciating detail just to come to the most simplistic understandings (and yet you, quite often, somehow still manage to miss all of the boats). And a whole fuckton of other times, you're just flat-out wrong and/or off-base in regards to the things you're talking about.

Your other assertion (and I've seen you go this well a bunch, with your bucket continually coming back dry) is just a feeble attempt at trying to guilt people for taking the information you've presented them with at face value. Our communication via this board is how we all come to know one another, and making judgments on that is entirely fair. Now, you could very well be spending your free time splitting atoms in your garage or whatever the hell, but this particular gambling man wouldn't put any money on it.

But on the upside, I do happen to think you're a nice guy, and I respect that. (Now, am I vastly judgmental to assume that? Or does that cop-out of yours only work in regards to when you're not hearing the things that you want to hear? Yeah, that's what I thought.)

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    An idiot? Perhaps not. But I'd honestly be hesitant to toss the word "smart" your way, as time after time after time you've needed to have things explained to you in excruciating detail just to come to the most simplistic understandings (and yet you, quite often, somehow still manage to miss all of the boats). And a whole fuckton of other times, you're just flat-out wrong and/or off-base in regards to the things you're talking about.

Your other assertion (and I've seen you go this well a bunch, with your bucket continually coming back dry) is just a feeble attempt at trying to guilt people for taking the information you've presented them with at face value. Our communication via this board is how we all come to know one another, and making judgments on that is entirely fair. Now, you could very well be spending your free time splitting atoms in your garage or whatever the hell, but this particular gambling man wouldn't put any money on it.

But on the upside, I do happen to think you're a nice guy, and I respect that. (Now, am I vastly judgmental to assume that? Or does that cop-out of yours only work in regards to when you're not hearing the things that you want to hear? Yeah, that's what I thought.)
    I don't care if someone online doesn't think I'm intelligent. I ask for things to be explained because everyone gets upset if you miss interpret what they are saying. To be honest I'm kind of double binded here, if I try to prove my intellect to you with some sort of flamboyant diction I come off as a pretentious douche, and if not I just assume you think I'm "not smart"... So I will take take the not smart trail.

Thanks for the compliments about being nice though.

Blog Entries
    Appropriate thread renaming.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Appropriate thread renaming.
    I enjoyed it.

I don't care if someone online doesn't think I'm intelligent. I ask for things to be explained because everyone gets upset if you miss interpret what they are saying. To be honest I'm kind of double binded here, if I try to prove my intellect to you with some sort of flamboyant diction I come off as a pretentious douche, and if not I just assume you think I'm "not smart"... So I will take take the not smart trail.

Thanks for the compliments about being nice though.
    Vocabulary doesn't necessarily equate with intelligence, dude. *I'd just like to point out that this is another instance of me having to explain something that's rather common sense* It's the regular hand-holding it takes to help get you from Point A to Point C, simply because you usually find something shiny around Point B. You blissfully miss the gist, like, a lot, because you're usually hung up on silly shit. And that's cool. That's who you are. It's not a big deal. That's just the stuff that adds to the perception is all.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Jebus, someone's feeding Dennis lines!

Whoever named this thread spelled CRAP wrong.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.