Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 258
  1. #151
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,481
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    I agree with this list.
    HAHAHHAHAHA I almost put your correction in myself before, but I figured it would be awfully arrogant of me to put myself in a top five list.

  2. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    HAHAHHAHAHA I almost put your correction in myself before, but I figured it would be awfully arrogant of me to put myself in a top five list.
    I don't get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  3. #153
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,481
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    I don't get it.
    I figured you wouldn't

  4. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I figured you wouldn't
    I didn't think you would get the joke.
    I figured K2 would have to come in and explain it to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  5. #155
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,481
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    I didn't think you would get the joke.
    I figured K2 would have to come in and explain it to you.
    I think I'm smarter than you give me credit for.

  6. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think I'm smarter than you give me credit for.
    He thought you wouldn't get it...And you didn't...So no I don't think so.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  7. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think I'm smarter than you give me credit for.
    I call shenanigans.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  8. #158
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,481
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    He thought you wouldn't get it...And you didn't...So no I don't think so.
    But I did get the joke... Awkward for you huh!

  9. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    But I did get the joke... Awkward for you huh!
    Not at all because I just the epiphany of you maybe joking beforehand...So hm hm hm ( home improvement grunts of satisfaction.)



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  10. #160
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,481
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I call shenanigans.
    Do you think I'm an idiot iron ape? I think it would be vastly judgmental to assume you can truly grasp ones intellect over forum posts. I guess that's just a personal opinion .

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.