Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 258
  1. #131
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,167
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Ain't he talking about Vegas' new forum?
    10 points for Shaz! People need to choose where they wanna be I reckon. Show some damn commitment. Why anyone would need more than one site to post in, I don't know. Frankly it doesn't matter to me where people choose.


  2. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Switch 1 with 5, then add Sully and Broc's attics instead of DrunkJose and there is my list lol.
    What do Broc and Sully have in their attics?

    Wait, the answer is rubber vaginas, isn't it?


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  3. #133
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,677
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    What do Broc and Sully have in their attics?

    Wait, the answer is rubber vaginas, isn't it?
    Nope. It's two life sized Roethlisberger sex dolls.


  4. #134
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,167
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    What do Broc and Sully have in their attics?

    Wait, the answer is rubber vaginas, isn't it?
    Wait.....they're into girls?


  5. #135
    Top 5 things I took away from this thread...

    5) Anyone who hates pumpkin pie is a racist.
    4) Bodom is not please with the lot of you
    3) TDA might not like this thread, but he damn sure doesn't want to see it get derailed
    2) Wade has the smartest post in this thread... Again.
    1) Dennis needs his thread making rights revoked.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #136
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,167
    Blog Entries
    6
    OK, just a few questions...

    5) Anyone who hates pumpkin pie is a racist. - I didn't see that but it could be true. Provide evidence of your work (as they say in school)
    4) Bodom is not please with the lot of you - That's an everyday occurrence
    3) TDA might not like this thread, but he damn sure doesn't want to see it get derailed
    2) Wade has the smartest post in this thread... Again. - Which one?
    1) Dennis needs his thread making rights revoked. - Don't say that. Dennis makes awesome threads!


  7. #137
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Top 5 things I took away from this thread...

    5) Anyone who hates pumpkin pie is a racist.
    4) Bodom is not please with the lot of you
    3) TDA might not like this thread, but he damn sure doesn't want to see it get derailed
    2) Wade has the smartest post in this thread... Again.
    1) Dennis needs his thread making rights revoked.
    I agree with robstar!

  8. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    OK, just a few questions...

    5) Anyone who hates pumpkin pie is a racist. - I didn't see that but it could be true. Provide evidence of your work (as they say in school)
    4) Bodom is not please with the lot of you - That's an everyday occurrence
    3) TDA might not like this thread, but he damn sure doesn't want to see it get derailed
    2) Wade has the smartest post in this thread... Again. - Which one?
    1) Dennis needs his thread making rights revoked. - Don't say that. Dennis makes awesome threads!

    (5) - Source - http://whatscookingamerica.net/Histo...PumpkinPie.htm - This explains that the "traditional" pumpkin pie we now have yearly at Thanksgiving time derived from the settlers and Indian relationship that first came about when America was founded. Without the mutual acceptance and tolerance between the two groups, the modern day America (and all of its “glory” ) might be a totally different country as a whole. Therefore, to deny the incredible transformation that pumpkin pie has taken, from the boiled and ground pumpkin that was what some users thought of when we have a different knowledge of it's deliciousness, is in essence a prejudice against the acceptance of what the Indians first gave to the white man in order to help us survive our first harsh winters in what is now known as the United States of America; Hence, hating pumpkin pie is racist.

    (4) Doesn't mean it isn't true

    (2) The comparison of this thread to CBOT

    (1) That statement is purely subjective.



    Also - Denny, you agreeing with Rob on something is comparable to my agreeing with Iron Ape... It's going to happen virtually every time.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #139
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Also - Denny, you agreeing with Rob on something is comparable to my agreeing with Iron Ape... It's going to happen virtually every time.
    Rob has disagreed on some of my post ideas that I have asked him if it would be ok to post before. Though that could be a funny list... Top 10 EWN Cliches!

  10. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Rob has disagreed on some of my post ideas that I have asked him if it would be ok to post before. Though that could be a funny list... Top 10 EWN Cliches!
    #1 - Iron Apes lawyer punches in the dick
    #2 - Akbar loves Google
    #3 - Robstar - Thread Merging for Life
    #4 - Bodom doesn't hate you... Just your stupid ideas and pointless comments
    #5 - Dennis - "I've got a list for that!"


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.